More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Stay or go?

Go Closer (Female Character)

"That's right, close the door, maybe you should lock it," she purrs, "don't worry I don't eat humans," she laughs. "Not that way anyway. "

You close the door behind you and walk over to her desk, she gestures to a chair. "I'm Mrs Hedley," she says, sitting on the desk in front of you. Her skirt is very short and you can see her powerful cheetah thighs very high. She leans forward her ample bosom straining behind her top, "You're nervous," she says. "It's ok, how about you stay here and I explain to you a few things you should know about our little school?" She leans forward further running a finger down your shirt slowly popping a button. "You see, we follow a very interesting set of rules here. Rules of the wild.”

You hesitate as she moves off the desk and pulls her top over her head, her beautiful furred tits clearly on display, she guides your hands to her bust as she straddles your lap. A soft moaning purr escapes her lips as your fingers start to grasp her. “I have, what you might call a soft spot, for humans.” She lets go of your hands and just lets you roam her breasts.

As you grope her, as much in shock as interest, she undoes more buttons pulling you top open. “You are a cute one, my husband would love to her his hands on you.”

She reaches into your top and grasps your breasts, her pads gracing over the skin, her claws leaving light lines. “Now as I said, we follow the rules of the wild. So that means a couple of things.” She pulls back from you and sits on the desk again, pulling her skirt up and raising an eyebrow in your direction, “It means you make yourself useful to the powerful,” you know what she wants and obediently kneel in front of her leaning into her furred slit you start to lick, “yes, like that.” She purrs, “Or you become a meal,” she sighs at the soft touch of your tongue.

“Now, what should you know about. Be careful in gym, we have dual sex change rooms, so that might be difficult for a lone human you might need to make friends quickly.” She holds your head against her crotch enjoying the use of your tongue. “Miss Hepaterm in home ec, get on her good side, you don’t want to be on her bad side.”

She bites her lip for a moment, “God it’s been so long since I have had a human.” She bucks a few times shuddering, “Being an Apex omnivore, you will need to look out for apex carnivores.” She grinds against you as her voice increases in pitch, “But you will also be on top of any herbivores, so,” she looks at you lustily, “you should try and find a good use with them. Or use them as barter with other apex creatures.” You get the impression that that is exactly what she has done to you and wonder what would have happened had you have said no.

“Ms Felus, enjoys gnawing, not enough to kill, but she hasn’t consumed anyone in years, so if you enjoy that kind of thing, she can help keep other faculty members off your back.” Her cunt is wetting your face and chin with her juices, you are kind of surprised to like her taste. “Oh and if you have Mr Ungulate, you may need to prepare yourself, rumour has it that last month he had a cute fawn impaled on his cock the entire double, I’m sure he would like to try a human.

She pushes you away and sighs “Now I have a class very shortly young lady, so we should stop here.” She gives you a kiss on the lips licking her juices from your face. “I very much enjoyed and hope to see you again, If you are interested you could always come over to my house.” She gives you a wicked grin, “My husband would definingly like to ravage you, though I would try to keep him from eating you. Can’t say I would be successful, but if that excites you…” She shrugs. “I have a free period in fourth if you want to meet me back here.” She leans down further and lightly bites your hard nipple with her sharp teeth before licking your breast with her very rough tongue, it gives you thoughts about other uses for that tongue of hers.

When she is done she stands back up, “Bring a change of clothes if you want to visit tonight, and I will bring you to school tomorrow, if my husband doesn’t get too eager.” She winks at you and you don’t know if she is kidding or serious. She slips her top back on before turning to look at your bewildered face, “Run along now, I hope to be seeing more of you.”

First period.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)