More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

“Who” or “what organization” does the story follow and what is their lifestyle?

Gloria Harden, 22

Eighteen stories up, her head was looking down over the balcony upon the downtown night, bare breasts bouncing against the outer glass and hands gripping the railing as her husband rocked into her from behind. Her ass was tilted to the right a he held her left leg up in the air while drilling her pussy, her right foot on the ground. It felt as though only he was keeping her from falling and at the same time pushing her over the rail, one thrust at a time.

At first Gloria was excited about sex on the balcony of their new place, now she was afraid. Telling Cliff, the six-eight wide muscled ex-jock, only seemed to spur him on, pounding her harder, turning the usual pleasure to pain. The pleasure had long since faded and she only waited for him to finish.

This was the first night in the newlyweds new home after a romantic honeymoon in Bermuda. Cliff Harden, her husband of two weeks, decided on christening the balcony to help make the apartment their own, despite her own half hearted protests that they already christened the kitchen and living room earlier. For almost two hours and forty minutes they stayed out there trying different positions and she was tired, only faking the required noises to please him. With a final thrust he let loose his seed inside her and she pretended to come to the best of her ability. He pulled her back over the rail and they both collapsed on one of the balcony recliners, Gloria lying naked mostly on top of him, her body sticky with cum.

“That was great hun!” He said heavily breathing. “Why don’t you take a shower real quick, then make us a late snack?”

“Sure thing babe.” Then she got up to go inside, Cliff spanking her cheek as she passed.

The master bedroom had a luxurious two person shower which she took advantage of by turning on both heads, warm water shooting from front and back thanks to the temperature control, giving her full coverage. She just finished rinsing off the soap when Cliff joined her and started kissing her neck.

“Come on Cliff. I’m really tired.”

But he only continued planting kisses down her back while gently pushing her forward until her hands were on the the wall. When he descended to her rear, he started rubbing her pussy, further increasing the buildup of slowly growing pleasure. Planting more kisses, he turned her around, nipping as he went, so she was facing him then started to lick and suck Gloria’s most intimate area. Suddenly Cliff wrapped his arms under her legs and allowed her to sit on his shoulders while he gave her increasing waves of pleasure while she was gripping the shower head, the spray from the other head beating down on her chest. She came twice before he stopped, stood up and plunged his hard rod up her still throbbing shaft.

Only minutes later after he was done did she finally get clean and wobble out of the shower before more could happen to her sore and tired self. She wrapped a towel around herself then went to the kitchen to prepare a large ham sandwich, which she cut in four triangles, then filled a couple glasses of water and put them on the kitchen island. She could still see her butt cheeks on the edge where Cliff took her earlier that she would head to clean.

Cliff came in the kitchen still drying off. He put the towel over the bar stool and panted his naked behind upon it. Gloria put the sandwich plate on the counter, keeping one of the pieces herself and sat next to him while they ate, Cliff going on about his work friends and what they would think of his little gifts and gag gifts he picked up on the trip. He would be going back tomorrow while she would finish unpacking.

When she was finished with her little sandwich, Gloria wobbled her way on bowed legs to the bedroom where she dropped her towel on the floor and crawled her tired body into the king sized bed. It was not long before she fell asleep atop the sheets.

When Cliff saw her naked sleeping there, he was tempted to take her again, but knew he had to work in the morning. So instead, he went to one of the still opened boxes and got out a special sex toy. It was a remote vibrator with an alarm function. He read the instructions and connected it to his phone, then set the alarm to go off in the morning before he woke up so she could make him breakfast. He then set his own alarm on the nightstand, then slowly inserted the rabbit style vibrator to give Gloria maximum stimulation, then went to sleep. He hoped she enjoyed the surprise.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)