More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sleepy7 Sleepy7

Who do you follow first?

Glenda, the LARPer

Glenda donned her armor which consisted of a red leather corset that pushed her C cup breasts up and almost spilling out. Matching short leather skirt that barely covered her ass and long boots that came above her knees finished the armor. Glenda's long blonde hair was braided and tied back with a red leather cord.

Glenda raised her short spear in the air and wiggled her hips back and forth. She was Glenda the sybaritic warrior princess. She gave her best battle cry and ended with a yip yip.

"What the hell is going on up there?" A shout came from downstairs.

"Nothing mom.." Glenda answered as she snapped back to reality and grabbed her glasses off the bathroom counter.

Glenda was entering the state's biggest Live Action Role Playing (LARP) event next weekend. As a thirty something still living with her mother, she looked forward to this event for the past year.

Glenda was that nerd in high school that was never given a chance. Her love of online video games certainly didn't help her chances. Glenda's life changed when she was invited to a LARPing event one year ago. The thrill, the excitement, and most of all, the people. People from every spectrum of shapes, sizes, and creativity of costume.

Since then, Glenda discovered cardio and Q60Y workout routines. Through motivation and newly found discipline, Glenda's body truly transformed into a that of an Amazonian warrior sex goddess.

Glenda wanted every edge next week and planned for a dry run this weekend to make sure her gear worked properly. What better place than the local state park. It has woods, streams, and meadows to break in her battle regalia.

A group of local college boys finishing their 10 mile run reached the lot as she parked her Honda Civic. Glenda smiled at the fit young men as she bent over to retrieve her buckler, spear, and satchel.

Laughing, lewd comments, and mocking of her outfit from the group caused Glenda to stand up straight and turn beet red. Some things just never change, she thought. Then her embarrassment turned to anger as she hit the trail and began her trek through the forest.

Glenda the sybaritic scouted the treacherous landscape for a time and took a long draw from her waterskin. Perspiration glistened across her ample cleavage. Glenda moved a hand under skirt and pulled the sweat soaked panty out of her ass crack. Cotton was a bad choice... she took note to figure out a better alternative and looked around and realized she had this section of woods to herself and unceremoniously removed the chaffing cotton panties and stowed them in her satchel. The breeze on her nether regions felt amazing.

Glenda picked up her spear and continued into the forest. A shiver went from her head down to her toes. It felt oddly cold and satisfying at the same time. Glenda felt her nipples harden behind the tight leather costume. Defying all physics, her nipples pushed and indented into the red leather. A rush of exhilaration moved throughout her body with every step.

A broad grin came across Glenda's face as she hoisted her spear above her head and gave her best battle cry that ended with a yip yip.

Shortly after her shout of victory Glenda felt the ground tremble.

What cums her way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)