More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PleasureTorture PleasureTorture

What do you do?

Give up the name and details.

Already feeling the effects of the , you dread what enduring any more would feel like. Even having been sitting there without any stimulation, untouched and restrained, your body is on fire with arousal. Every second that had passed felt like enduring ten minutes worth of teasing all over your body, like being engulfed in an inferno of pure lust. You already want desperately to touch yourself and give yourself the orgasm your body is craving, so you dread the possibility of being tortured for information.

You tell him every detail, giving up the information in order to spare yourself from the torment, knowing full well that merely a few minutes of interrogation would be unendurable in your current state.

"I don't blame you, I know just how quickly that takes hold. When we were testing it on some of our previous captives, I had them literally crying with need after only fifteen minutes," he spoke gently, keeping his eyes fixed on you.

Your begin to writhe in the seat as the flames of arousal continue to lick at you, for some kind of stimulation. You want to ask for anything to make it stop, or to know how long it would last, but before you could speak, the man walks towards you to stand at your side and address you.

"Though I am indeed disappointed… I had hoped to take time in breaking you… but alas, I’ll still have my fun," at that, and without warning, his fingers drift down your body. You don't say a word, as it is exactly what you need. The way he caresses your chest, working to your nipples, and then focuses between your legs, is all just as you yourself would masturbate. He seems to be able to enact everything you could wish for upon you with his fingers.

After a short time, thrusting your hips towards his exploring hand and ready to cry out in pleasure, you feel him stop just as you are right on the brink of climax.

"Oh no, not yet. Let's see how much you can take."

Just as you were about to ask him why, that you'd already given him the information he asked for, his fingers slip within you and work you intently to the brink. In a matter of seconds you are right there, at that beloved precipice, yet once again the moment is taken away. Before you can voice your disapproval, the fingers return again. Multiple times in a row he fingerfucks you to the edge of orgasm, and each time just as you are right there, his fingers pull out, leaving you dangling so cruelly on the edge. Each time you try to protest or beg for him to keep going, his fingers drive deep inside, taking your breath away and leaving you rendered speechless.

What makes it worse is that even after the 5th time having his fingers pull away, your pussy still feels as sensitive to the touch as the very first moment he parted your dripping wet petals. Once you can't take it any more, when your muscles almost start to hurt from pulling against the restraints, he finally addresses you while keeping his fingers buried inside.

"Are you enjoying this?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)