More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss.A.C Miss.A.C

What do you do next?

Give Him a Handjob

You slowly run your hands down from his neck and over his tight school shirt feeling his hot chest against your palms. You take your time to feel the shape of his body as your finger tips trace him down his sides and to his abs. His body gets hotter with each touch and he kisses you more and more passionately. You find your fingers running through the holes between the buttons of his shirt just to feel his hot skin and hard body. Eventually, you make your way down over his lower abs and belly button to the buckle of his belt. You use your little hands to grab something very hard under his zipper. You hold on tightly onto his dick through his pants and feel it heat up while he stiffens at your touch. Bruce then figures out what you’re doing and he breaks away from your lips and grabs your hand while he pulls up a seat. He sits down and pushes you by your shoulders onto your knees to the edge of his seat. He throws his head back as you see his strong neck and jaws above his collar and you quickly fumble to unbuckle his belt. As you unzip his trousers you see his tight grey boxers with the outline of his hard dick visible and you notice a wet spot over his tip. As you start to rub him with your hands under his balls and your fingers over the wet spot you watch as Bruce bites his lip and gazes down on you. Wasting no more time you grip onto the waist of Bruce’s trousers and boxer shorts and tug them off.

Looking up you see Bruce’s throbbing hard dick in front of your nose. You run your hands over his hairy toned inner thighs down to his balls. Taking your time, you admire Bruce’s strong ass as he sits on the chair and run your hands to the base of his long uncircumcised dick. As your right hand grips onto his shaft as little bit of his precum drips out of his tip. You wrap your hand around his wet tip and push his skin back as you start to rub him up and down, “Oh fuck yes”, you hear Bruce groan out. You use your left hand to play with his balls while you rub and massage Bruce’s dick. You feel Bruce’s dick throb between your fingers as you stroke him faster and faster while he wets your hand with his precum. You pick up the delicious scent of Bruce’s dick as you notice a peek of his veins throbbing over his abs under his shirt. “Mmm, oh yes babygirl rub that hard dick of mines faster with those little hands of yours”, moans Bruce as he then lets out your name. You push his thighs apart as he leans back in his chair and you rub him over his tip while your hands slip back and forth over his wet dick. You increase your grip on him as you feel him throb faster against your fingers and rub him rough over his pink dick head. As you start to hear his foreskin flapping between your fingers you watch as the head of his dick swells up and down again. You continue to jack him off as fast as you can, rubbing your fingers against the skin of his wet dick and then you notice his dick hole swells up.

You feel Bruce empty his hot load all over your face. His cum shoots out onto your forehead and cheeks and drips down your nose onto your lips. His dick spasms in your hand as you feel each pulse of his hot cum spurt out through the head of his dick. “Oh fuck yes baby”, Bruce moans out as he catches his breath. You taste his yummy cum as you lick your lips; he’s sweeter than you thought.

How does he repay you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)