More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miss.A.C Miss.A.C

What do you do next?

Give Him a Blowjob

You break away from Bruce’s lips and you start to suck on him, kissing him down over his cheeks and jaw to his neck. You take your time tasting his skin and try to leave a love bite on his neck. Your hands run down from behind his neck over his firm chest and you trace your fingers to the collar of his shirt. You quickly unbutton his shirt moving your lips down as you kiss him over his strong chest going lower with each button. You feel his fine chest hair against your lips as you run them lower down across his hard abs. Your lips dip lower in between his muscles and then up again as you suck your way over his belly button clutching onto his shirt. You get onto your knees as you reach his belt buckle, and with your school shoes bent on the smooth tiled floor you quickly undo his belt. You unzip his trousers with your teeth revealing his tight grey boxer with the outline of his hard dick visible and you notice a wet spot over his tip. You kiss your way to his wet spot and you feel Bruce running his fingers through your hair while he heats up more under his boxers. You taste just a little bit of his precum with your tongue against the fabric of his boxers and Bruce starts to pull on your hair. Wasting no more time you bite onto the waist of his boxer shorts and pull them off.

Looking up you see Bruce’s throbbing hard dick in front of your nose. You wrap your hands around his hips with your palms against his v-lines and you kiss him over the stubble of his pubes. You feel his skin is tight against his hard body as you lick your lips making your way to his throbbing hard shaft. You start to let out a bit of your tongue as you suck on the shaft of his long uncircumcised dick. Slowly your wet lips find their way to the tip of his dick, and as you take him in your lips push back his foreskin and he slips into you. “Mmm, oh yes baby your mouth feels so good on my dick”, moans Bruce as he lets out your name. His dick throbs between your lips and against your tongue as you begin to lick him around his head. You taste his juicy precum as he drips out against your tongue. Suddenly, you feel him pulling on your hair harder, he gets more forceful and he starts to fuck your face. Your hands tremble against his hips as you hold onto him and he pushes his dick to the back of your throat. As you on his dick and gasp for air you feel his dick pound against your throat. With every thrust of his hips your nose is pressed to his pubes and you get the delicious scent of his dick to inhale. He starts to lose control as you suck on his dick harder licking him between his foreskin and he leans over you as you push your mouth against him. You gaze up at his strong hard abs as they flex while he face fucks you, and you see his big eyes as they admire you. He starts to fill your mouth with the yummy taste of his dick and you feel him swell up and down against your tongue. You bob your head back and forth over his dick until he’s hyperventilating.

You feel Bruce’s dick spurt out his hot load into you. His cum shoots to the back of your throat and fills your mouth up. His dick spasms in between your lips as you feel each pulse of his hot cum spurt out through the head of his dick. “Oh fuck yes baby”, Bruce moans out as he catches his breath. You slowly crawl up his hard body and bring your cheeks to his ear as he looks at you curiously. With your cheeks pressed to his ear you taste his sweet cum and then swallow it down so he can hear your gulp.

How does he repay you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)