More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FornicationStation FornicationStation

Question is, what am I going to do about it?

Girls night with Taylor, my closest friend

Despite all my bitterness and self-loathing over the last few weeks, I did have one bright spot, that being my best friend, Taylor. She was there for me the whole time I cried the day after I caught Lily cheating. We got ice cream and she let me stay the night with her.

Taylor and I went back a long time, having met in elementary school and following each other to college. In fact, Taylor was the very first person to know I was gay. Even before I did, actually. She says that she could tell the day we met, but I doubt that seriously. Then again, apparently not all girls make their barbie dolls all date each other and leave Ken in the box, so who knows.

Oh and did I mention Taylor was gorgeous? Dark skin, sleek hair, incredible curves, outgoing personality. And athletic, enough to give all the high school boys a run for their money at almost every sport. Naturally she was quite sought after, and went through a slew of boyfriends in high school, although she hasn't dated anyone in a while.

And before you say anything, as far as I know she has zero interest in girls. Which suited me fine, honestly. I mean, obviously I crushed on her hard in high school, who didn't? But she made it clear she only swung one way. A shame really, but we stayed best friends and that's just fine with me.

All this to say, Taylor had decided that I was in a rut and needed to get some fresh air and would be coming over soon. I checked the clock, almost 8:00pm, nearly an hour late. Typical Taylor though, so I was used to it. A large part of me just wanted to cancel and go to bed, but Taylor would come anyway. Once she decided on something, there was no stopping it.

At last there was a knock on the front door. I sighed deeply and headed out of my room and towards the living room. But as I entered, I saw Taylor already waiting for me.

"Christy!" she squealed and hugged me.

"Urk," I grunted. "Hi Taylor, you're late."

"Nah, I'm just on time. Wait, is it daylight savings?"

"What no, its-ugh." I faux complained at her as we separated.

"Well whatever!" Taylor cheered. "I hope you're ready!"

Ready for what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)