More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

What's next?

Girls Night!

I can't believe I'm actually serving two of the most famous ninja in history! The legendary kunoichi Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka! Now that I'm 21 my dad has been leaving me in charge of the bar for the nightshift. On the weekends we do decent business but on a Tuesday at this time of night we're usually empty. The second Sakura and Ino came into the bar I immediately took them to our private back room and locked the doors to the bar, I'm here alone so I want no distractions as I service them, it's too important.

*Ding*

The service bell rings, I rush as fast as I can to the door, I take a single deep breath and enter. The private room is simple, two black modern stylish couches with a table between them, black walls embedded with lights that can be adjusted to the users liking, and a simple white table cloth.

They are still looking at the menus as I enter, there beauty is unbelievable. I bow my head.

"Anything you need I am at your disposal!"

Ino smiles at me "No need for such formalities young man!"

She giggles "You ready to order Sakura?"

"I can't decide... Do you really think we should drink Ino? Don't you remember last time..."

Ino grins ear to ear "Come on, we just completed one of the hardest missions of our lives! We deserve to have a girl's night out with a few drinks... Besides last time was fun and you know it missy."

Her cheeks redden "Fineeee... I'll take one bottle of the warm Sake."

I nod and look to Ino.

"I'll take the same and bring me an order of the dumplings as well."

"Yes at once!" I bow again and move quickly out the door.

I prepare every bas quickly as possible, I return holding my tray firmly. I set it down, lay out the dumplings, put down both sakes, and pour them each a cup as is customary.

Ino grabs her cup and Sakura's and holds them out to me "You first young man."

I'm confused "Oh ma'am I can't drink on the job..."

For as much as I've sold it I've never really been drunk before.

"Sorry young man it's ninja code, you drink some of it first so we know it isn't poison."

Sakura speaks up now "Come on Ino... Don't make him if he doesn't want too..."

I grab both glasses immediately "I am so sorry for my disrespect ma'am, I was unaware of the code... Please forgive my ignorance!"

I give the deepest bow of my life and drain both cups of sake without a second thought. I can't believe I didn't know about this custom, my father would be furious with me. As the sake goes down a feel a warmness in my belly, it's actually kind of nice.

Before I can get new glasses Ino takes the ones I just drank from and pours more sake "Thank you young man... And like I said no need for such formalities... That will be all for now."

I restrain myself from bowing again "Yes ma'am."

In a flash I'm out the door again.

I pace around the bar waiting, I still feel a little tingle of warmth from the . It takes about 15 mins before the bell rings again. I bolt to the door. As I enter I notice they both already look more comfortable. Ino smiles at me.

"So fast this one, yea sweetie two more bottles if you would."

"At once!"

In a flash I get them the bottles and come back. I pour the glasses but this time I'm sure to drink them right away. Ino's soft hands touch mine as she takes the cups from me, it sends a chill down my spine as the warms my belly.

"Thank you young man..."

The way here electric blue eyes pierce me makes my cheeks redden.

"No thank you lady Ino..."

In flash I'm in the hallway again. I lean against the wall for a moment. Keep it together man, your a bartender, you can't behave as though you are drunk infront of customers.

I take a deep breath and return to the bar. I drink some water in an attempt to sober me up but it doesn't really do anything. I prepare a tray with more sake. As if on que the bell goes off after 15 minutes.

I run to the door and set the sake on on a stand to the side, then I enter. This time it's Sakura who speaks up first.

"There he issss! Young man I want something stronger! This sake is a tease!"

I'm shocked and out of habit give a slight bow "Oh yes of course ma'am I can prepare anything you like."

Ino interjects "Trust me I already know what she wants, give us three of the hidden fire shots."

"Of course!"

In a flash I'm out and at the bar, I've made these only a few times. They are extremely strong, so much so that you set the top on fire before drinking it. I prepare three, grab the lighter and Im off. As I enter the room again Sakura Ino stop talking to each other, Ino is smirking at me, Sakura looks at me for a moment then looks away. Strange. I set the shots down, I set the two out for the customers and leave the other on my tray. Ino begins yelling.

"Ok we will be toasting to the health of the Hokage! Every one must drink or it's like cursing him!"

I take a deep breath as I grab my cup. We all raise our glasses and put them side by side, I then light all three, we blow them out and take them down. It feels like lava going down, not because of the heat, but because of the absurd amount of . I nearly gag but I keep it down.

Sakura pounds the table with her fist "CHA! Thats more like it!"

Ino gives an elated "Hell yeah!"

I smile and wait patiently for more orders.

"Young man we need another round of those!" Sakura says with a smile.

I bow and hurry away to do just that. As I'm preparing the shots a got a bit dizzy, jeez how can these girls drink so much!?! I guess maybe it's because they are ninja, I hear they have all sorts of abilities.

As I arrive at the door I take a deep calming breath, alright man you got this. When I open the door I'm shocked to only see Ino.

"Ah there you are! Sakura is in the bathroom so it's just you and me misterrrr"

I set the drinks on the table and stand awkwardly waiting. I glance over at Ino and see she is leaning on her hand smiling at me, my heart skips a beat as she asks me a question...

"Tell me young man, Do you think I'm pretty?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)