More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by secretman123 secretman123

Are you a Boy or a Girl.

Girl

You set out on your journey to be a Pokemon master. You have a late start, you didn't really want to be a Pokemon trainer, but since Pallet town only has like three buildings, you couldn't find another job. You have your running shoes, your backpack full of repels, and a thirst for adventure. You make sure to avoid the tall grass, at least until you catch your first Pokemon, But that turns out not to matter.

A man emerges from the bushes. He looks strange. His clothes are torn, like he survived an animal attack, and his face looked puffy, almost like it was... elongating? You take a step back from him, and he seems to notice your movement. He looks you up and down, and the sight of you seems to somehow accelerate whatever was happening to him. His hands bulked up and sprouted black fur, becoming paws. He tore off his shirt to reveal cream colored fur on his stomach, which seemed to tighten up into abs before your eyes. His face became a snout with two pointed ears on top of his head. The Lucario man bends down and prepares to pounce, and his shoes burst open, revealing his black fur covered paws.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)