More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by secretman123 secretman123

What do you do?

He's kinda hot...

As the Lucario man prepares to strike, you just stare at him. Something about him keeps you from running away. Maybe it's his toned muscles, or his intoxicating pheromones. Either way, you watch him leap into the air, far higher than a normal human, and land on top of you pinning you to the ground. Some of his spit from his drooling tongue entered your mouth. What ever you felt about him before, you are crazy for him now. You reach up and grope his pectoral muscle, admiring how firm it is. He's slightly confused by this, but he goes along with it.

You flip over, and pull your panties down. The thought of this big strong man taking you from behind has you more turned on than ever before. He lowers his head and sniffs at your nether regions. He takes a lick and you gasp. your eyes roll back in your head as he eats you out. You feel something strange, something hitting the top of his head. You look back, and it's a tail! You have a blue furred tail coming out from under your skirt, that looks just like his. The feeling from your new appendage makes you scream: "Just fuck me already!"

"You're the boss." He says, in his gruff voice. He plunges in with a swift motion and your changes go into overdrive. Each thrust makes the fur advance up your body more and more. Your mouth stretches out and you sniff the air, with a new heightened sense of smell. You feel your muscles in your arms become more dense and your hands grow rough pads on the bottom, giving you more traction to push back against his pounding. As your feet change, stretching out of your ruined shoes, you are lifted higher in the air. Some of your toes merge together. Now on the balls of your three toed feet, your new lover has to stand up to be level with your slit. Your breasts bulge out and your hips widen, and just as he pills you with his seed, a metal spike shoots between your new large breasts. Your orgasm signals the end of your changes, and you and your new friend collapse in a pile.

"What was that?" you say, panting and out of breath.

"I don't know." He says. "Some guy came up and bit me, and i came up to you to ask for help."

You look down at your sexy new body, you feel powerful, like you could punch a tree down. "Well, I'm glad i could help."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)