More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sirniggatit sirniggatit

Are you a boy or a girl?

Girl

You feel your snatch and realize you have a case of waterfalls.
"Fuck." You tell yourself as you slide your hand down your pants and start patting it softly.

"Halmar!" You hear your mother call out from the next room.

"I will be out in a second mother!" You reply rather sharply for your half-asleep and hungover feelings. You look around your room and for a "clean" shirt and pants but you settle for one with a puke stain and some other strange substance sitting on the inner-thigh of the pants.

You leave the room, you are now in the dining room. All together your house has three rooms, the dining room, your room and your parents room. It's a fairly small house, both yours and your parent's rooms can barely fit one bed each and the dining room also works as a kitchen with a small table in the middle. It's centred in the middle of your farm, well your parents farm but that's not what you tell the ladies now is it?

Your mother has laid out a nice spread of eggs and bacon. Your mouth drools over the radiating smell wafting through the air. Your legs practically lift off from the ground, and your mouth drops to the ground, before you sit in your chair and start ripping apart what was once an alive and breathing oink machine.

KnockKnockKnock

"Just a moment!" You mother cheerfully says as she puts down her knife and fork and walks to the door. When she opens it a hand comes flying across her neck and she drops to the floor, not even making a noise.

Your father shoots up from his chair and grabs a sword that was attached to the wall.

"Ah, Barnabas Fall so glad to finally make your acquaintance, you may have met my dear old father, Garvin McRommin." A slender man wearing a black gown with silver linings on the edges.

Your father holds the sword firmly in two hands, he was a guard for the king and an expert mage hunter; one of the best that has ever existed, enough to make him a legend and enter the hall of anti-magic.

The last of the three men finally enter the room, then charged at your father who swung low and hacked off one of his legs then digs his sword into the injured man's face.

"Next?" Your father says calmly before thug #2 charges for your father. The nameless thug's head comes flying off with one fell swoop. But while your father is distracted a single bolt of lightening launches from the McRommin jr's hand like a movie with bad CGI graphics and tears through your dad's stomach. He falls to the floor wincing in pain, the sword falls to your feet. You're in a state of panic. But feel energy running through your body, your hand lifts up without you realizing what you're doing. It reaches his body level, your hand is burning. It's like it's been put in the sun or an oven or between your buttcheeks.

It's on fire! You scream! You shout you cry, all before a ball of fire, no larger than a basketball shoots from your hand and hits Garvin's son.

"What the fuck!" You scream. The victim to your burning **** stands. He's in pain but will not let it show, a large hole where the fireball hit is shown in his robe.

"A mage? The daughter of the great Barnabas Fall is a mage!" He could barely contain his laughter, "Well, girl, I have a proposition for you... Work for me." A small smirk cross his face.

Will you go with him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)