More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Girl tricks him.

One day, Jake had just gotten out of class. He had a study hall the next period and didn't have anything to do. While Jake was at his locker, his crush Rachel approached him. Rachel was a beautiful girl, who was extremely popular. Rachel also used to pick on a lot of the schools "losers" as she called them.

"Hey Jake, you have study hall now right? I do too and I have nothing to do. Would you want to wander the halls with me?" Rachel asked.

"Y..ye....yea....yea sure." Jake spuddered out nervously.

"Great then let's go " Rachel said as she put her arm around Jake.

Jake forgot to shut his locker as hell walked off with Rachel. Quickly Rachel's friends Haley and Morgan rushed over to Jake's locker. The two girls emptied Jake's locker out, then went through his backpack. Inside Haley and Morgan found a note with Jake's gym locker number and combination on it. The two girls rushed to the gym and emptied out Jake's gym locker as well. Then Haley and Morgan tossed all of Jake's stuff in the trash.

Meanwhile class was starting and everyone besides for Jake and Rachel were in class. Jake and Rachel were the only two walking around in the hallway. Morgan and Haley waited in the gym, for Rachel to tell them what to do next. After 15 or 20 minutes, Rachel pulled Jake into a supply closet. Rachel instantly started making out with Jake, the second the door shut.

Jake couldn't believe his good luck as this beautiful girl kissed him and felt him up. After a few seconds, Rachel broke away from the kiss and removed Jake's shirt. Then Rachel kissed Jake again, this time pressing her chest on Jake's bare chest. Rachel was wearing a spaghetti string tank top and it was really thin. Jake could clearly feel Rachel's bra covered boobs and his dick started twitching.

Rachel then sent a text to her two friends, Morgan and Haley. Jake was to caught up in making out with Rachel he didn't notice her texting. About 30 second later, Rachel stopped kissing Jake and knelt down. Rachel quickly took Jakes shoes and socks off, before facing away from Jake. Rachel then leaned forward some more and stuck her ass out.

Rachel shook her ass a bit, then pressed it against Jake's lower leg. Rachel slowly stood up, pressing her ass against Jake the entire time. Jake couldn't help but moan as her ass rubbed his crotch. Rachel kept leaning forward as she put her ass on Jake's groin and started to shake her butt. Jake was in heaven as hell felt Rachel's perfect ass grind on his little boner.

Rachel looked back and saw how horny Jake was. She knew she had him right where she wanted him. Rachel then stood up straight and faced Jake again. Rachel grabbed Jake's pants and boxers, pulling them down together. Rachel kissed the naked guy as she stepped on Jake's pants and underwear. Then Rachel guided Jake away from his clothes.

Jake had stepped out of his pants and boxers as Rachel made out with him. Jake had never kissed a girl before, so this was amazing to him. Rachel had lead Jake to the opposite side of the closet from his clothes. Now Rachel was grinding her crotch on Jake's groin, as the two made out. Jake's dick was so hard and wouldn't stop twitching around.

Suddenly Morgan and Haley burst in, both laughing their heads off. Rachel quickly shoved Jake off of her and started laughing herself, Morgan and Haley grabbed Jake's clothes and shoes, as they both had their phones out, taking pictures of Jake. Jake was extremely confused as to what was going on. Jake just stood there with his rock hard two inch boner twitching around like crazy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)