More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sprhr2 Sprhr2

Who am I going to fuck first?

Girl in coffee shop

I get ready for work and start my morning at a big chain coffee shop near my house. I keep thinking as I have been all morning about where I start looking for someone to fuck. Like an answer to my prayer, she walked right into the coffee shop.

She is dressed to kill. She looks to be in her early twenties. Her hair is back in a neat pony tail, revealing a model face and deep eyes and makeup that accentuate her features and draw you in. A little black dress with spaghetti straps hangs over her shoulders. It is low cut and loose. The light fabric flows easily showing off her petite body but somehow manages to avoid showing her breasts. They look to be D cups, and with no bra in sight. As she passed me, the back is open, with only the straps criss crossed and meeting the fabric again on her lower back, just below her dimples of Venus. The hem goes just below her round ass, which the light fabric again does an impressive job of revealing the shape without showing the skin. Her legs look great as her ass sways from her strutting in black strappy heels that match her dress.

I am instantly hard.

Usually this was the kind of thing I take a mental picture of and furiously masterbate to later. In my head I am preparing to do just before I remember that I'm not holding back anymore. I start making excuses, telling myself she obviously had a good night, but then I think about it some more. Her clothes aren't ruffled. Her hair and makeup are pristine. And maybe most telling, she's in a coffee shop at 7 am looking disappointed rather than enjoying breakfast if not another roll in the hay with last night's conquest. No, she tried to have a good time but he either passed out or didn't get the job done.

I order and stand to the side to wait. She orders and stands in front of me. I step forward and hesitate. I close my eyes for a moment, take a breath, and commit. I put my hand on her lower back. No going back now. I have to say what I've been thinking in my head and trust that I read her right.

"I bet he didn't get the job done last night, did he? You're in here at 7 am, you still need a good fucking, don't you? Tell me how bad you want me to fuck your hot young body with my thick cock and show you how your night could have gone."

I feel her shiver. She doesn't turn. My heart is racing, considering the possibility that she could turn and accuse me of sexual harassment if not . But I leave my hand in place. Her name is called. 'Alexis'. She grabs her coffee and walks to the door. It looks like it didn't work, but at least I'm not in trouble, right?

At the door as she leaves, she turns and raises her eyebrows at me, clearly signaling "well? Are you coming or not?" I don't hesitate and immediately follow her out. She goes to get in her car but I hold her door shut. She happens to have parked next to me. I instead open my passenger door and gently nudge her bare lower back again, inviting her to ride. I lean in close and whisper.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, but I'm still going to treat you like a lady, Alexis... At least in public." I feel her shiver again before she turns and gracefully lowers herself into the seat and pivots without revealing herself. She looks up at me with a smile that is a mix of anticipation, naivete, and seduction. I can't imagine how she didn't have her pick of men last night, or maybe just choose poorly, but I'm extremely thankful that I'm left with this opportunity.

My place or hers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)