More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What happens next?

Girl Bully

As Renee leaned forward to look at the sloppy mess the school was legally allowed to call "food", she didnt hear the footsteps behind her, and had no clue what misfortune was about to befall her until it was too late.

Two dainty yet dextrous hands snaked their way under Renee's skirt without disturbing it. The oblivious girl was about to make a decision when she felt someone grasp the waistband to her tights. Before she could make a sound, she felt her tights yanked to her ankles! She turned around to see her attacker, and saw it was none other than Tracy Cunningham.

Tracy had a reputation for embarrassing other girls. She often lifted skirts up in the hallways to expose panties, or push girls out of the locker room in just a towel. However, she always had an alibi or an excuse to get herself out of trouble. Now, it seemed she didnt care.

"Lookie what we have here! Nice panties, princess!" Tracy joked.

Renee felt for her skirt, and knew her panties weren't in danger of being exposed. However, she was confused how she knew EXACTLY what pair of panties she was wearing. Then she looked down.

Around her ankles lay her tights, but it seemed that Tracy not only managed to grab her tights, but her panties too! Just above her tights sat her pink Disney princess panties! Now realizing everyone knew she was naked under her skirt, Renee knew she had to act quickly. She bent over to pull her panties and tights back up, but Tracy took advantage of the situation. As soon as Renee grasped her panties, the bully took hold of Renee's blouse at the shoulders and pulled her forward.

Renee had a split second to react, and let go of her panties to prevent her face knitting the hard floor. However, this had her land on her knees, face down, and ass in the air. Tracy stepped behind her and quickly removed Renee's shoes to make it easier to then remove her panties and tights. Renee spun around to sit on her butt just as her panties slipped past her feet. She had the presence of mind to not spread her legs to keep from flashing everyone.

"Thanks for the donation. I'm sure you and I will have lots of fun today!" Tracy smiled and walked over to a clothes donation bin.

Renee was helpless to stop her, and had to watch as Tracy pushed her tights and panties inside the donation bin. The school always encouraged charitable acts, so they had a clothing donation bin installed in the cafeteria. Once clothes went in, the only person who can get them out was either the principal or the collection clerk.

Renee stood up, looking around as everyone whispered and gossiped to each other about what happened. EVERYONE now knew she was naked under her skirt, and had no way to change that. She just hoped she could get through the rest of the day. She turned back to the lunch counter and again had to decide which disgusting meat to eat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)