More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

An accidental spill

"Chicken it is, I guess." Renee made up her mind.

After getting the remainder of her food, and a chocolate milk, she paid for her lunch and sat down at her usual table with her friends Maddie, a nerdy blonde, and Sara, a sporty Redhead.

"You ok, Ren? That seemed pretty brutal what Tracy did to you." Maddie asked.

"Yeah, it would've been nice if one of you, you know, helped me."

"I would have, but you know I'm not confrontational. Plus, I'm already a nerd. I dont want to give her another reason to target me." The blonde explained.

"I would have backed you up, but it seemed like you had it handled. If she took things further, I'd have jumped in." Sara said

"Its fine. But...do either of you have an extra pair I can borrow for today?" Renee asked.

"That's a no from me." Sara replied.

"No panties, but I might have a pair of tights you can borrow." Maddie said.

"Really? That would be so much better than what I have now."

"Yeah, just gotta check my backpack. Follow me to my locker after youre done eating, and I can check if I still have them."

Maddie usually wasnt the prepared one, but it happened that she had accidentally ordered pantyhose too small for her, and the seams dug into her tender flesh, even when protected by underwear. She hoped they would fit her friend.

Because she didnt want to sit around with nothing underneath her skirt for much longer, Renee tried to finish her lunch as quickly as possible. She just had to finish her milk, and be on her way. She began to guzzle and tilted her head back to pour it all into her mouth before swallowing. However, just as she tilted her head back, a fellow student was walking behind her and bumped the side of her head. The unexpected contact broke her concentration and she spat milk up onto herself.

Brown milk poured down her neck and splashed on her chest as she choked. Sara and Maddie tried to calm her down and make sure she was alright. Once she was aware again, she looked down at her brown spattered blouse and frowned. She used her napkins to try to dry off, but the brown stayed on. She would have to rinse it out now if she didn't want it to stain.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have an extra blouse?" Renee asked.

"I'll go to my locker and meet you in the restroom. Just try to wash it in the sink. I'll be there soon." Sara said, leaving quickly.

"I'll go get the tights and meet you in the restroom." Maddie said before making a clumsy exit

Renee sighed and threw her trash away before exiting the cafeteria. She walked down the hall to the nearest restroom and entered. She was thankful it was empty as she removed her blouse and dried off her chest and breasts, thankful the chocolate milk hadn't touched her white bra. She turned on the faucet and pushed her blouse underneath. As she began to soak and wring it out a few times she couldn't help but wonder...

"Could this day get any worse?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)