More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Coolcockdude Coolcockdude

What is your Gender?

Girl - Alexa

It was a shitty day at college yesterday. You are doing your Masters in Physics. Quantum Engineering. Apart from the nerdy side of you, you've been a virgin forever and never even asked by a boy out for date. The closest thing you have ever get to kiss was your sister's friend back in school. That was because he's a jerk then. He fucked almost all the chicks in the school, from your classmates, to teachers and even some mothers of your friends. So you kinda felt the bad feel around him when you kissed and left him for good. And then years went by.

When all the feelings and sexual emotions knocked you, you went for sexting. Even there you felt shy to talk to the strangers online. Finally using some dating apps, you met a guy online and had some cozy chat with him. But when he asked you to have date with him on a perfect Sunday, you went crazy for that. When it's that Sunday to lose your virginity, you had the perfect day. You woke up early, ate some healthy breakfast. Did what's necessary to make yourself look gorgeous. You gave up junk food for 20 days and that's a big deal for you. Even though you are a Nerd and feel shy, you are gifted with an amazing body. It is so fit and perfect, one cannot watch it and leave it. Even you feel so lucky to have that amazing body. It is so hard for you to look decent in public or in office with your nipples hard when you feel horny. Sadly no one noticed your body until now because of your clothing and selection. Or else you would never have free time or you do not have to use your own fingers to jerk off that pussy. And your boobs are always so busty. You have them big and busty boobs always from your schooling. They are so juicy and are filled with something so smooth. The feel and smell of your pussy is so good that no one will leave your body if they get to taste it. But sadly you are the only one to feel that pussy. You would rub it with your own hands and sometimes you use your spit to make it wet on your asshole too just to feel it up. But most of the times you are so wet with your own dreams.

You went to meet him on the date he planned at the restaurant you chose. He's late and you thought you got stood-up. But then he came up, and made you blush with his smile. You had some talk-talk and then he asked for the next plan. You told her you like to go to movie. He's not happy with it. He then asked you if you are okay to spend some time at his place which is nearby. You said okay and you both walked to his place. He's a cute guy. He's tall with good hair and looks like he's got some nice body too. You never met a guy this amazing in your life. You are loving his looks and almost got wet seeing his tushy for real. You just shared your faces online, but seeing him in real is quite different and it turns you on for reals. He got an amazing body.

His face is sharp and he's got this great ass. His hands are so soft and i can feel then real good in mine. You really want to see his ass. If you like it, you would not back off to give him a rim-job for real. It is that good. But once you gained your sense, you noticed how lovely he looks when you smile and talk with you while walking to his house.Then he asked you something and you just looked at him and never answered. He asked it twice again and no reply from you. Then he leaned on to you and kissed you on your cheeks. You suddenly felt that kiss and got shocked. Then he asked you if you ever kissed anyone. You said NO. He laughed and then kissed you on your lips. You just had your first real kiss and felt so happy. You never noticed but there is a moment in your pants which can totally change the moment. But you totally focused on the kiss. When he changed the position, you bit his lip. He went backwards with small pain and laughed at you. You don't know what to do and said SORRY. He smiled and took you to his apartment.

He took your hand and kissed it. Then he opened the doors and took you inside. And then he closed the doors and started to kiss you gently. You managed to keep it neat. You know that he know that you are a Virgin. So he is gonna lead you now. The kiss is turning harder and he started to push his tongue inside your mouth. You just opened it and tasted another tongue for the first time in your life. You like that taste, so you continued to move your tongue on his. He kissed you so hard that you can feel a bit of drool that is going from your mouth to his. You tried to take it back in but he never left that kiss. Slowly the kiss is getting sloppy and you allowed your saliva inside your mouth to flow. First you didn't like it but then after a minute, you started liking the taste you get from his. You then all of a sudden sucked it completely inside your mouth. It was a good move. But you don't know what just happened. You gulped the whole drool and continued to kiss him. Then he took his hands off your head and guided your hand on to his chest. This is the first time you are holding someone other than yourself. He pressed your hands to let you know that he's comfortable. So you pressed him gently and then moved your hands onto his shoulders. Then you cant stop the urge and let him touch your boobs with your top on. You let him press them hard. He squeezed them so hard that you felt a sharp pain and pleasure at the same time. Then you noticed that your pussy is about to leak within a short time with all this. And you let out a big moan for the first time in your life in-front of someone else. You then continued to kiss and press his face and shoulders. You are not stable anymore with all that is happening.

Now he took his hands and pressed your nipples and chest to make you moan a bit more. He then removed your shirt and then his shirt. You can see his bare chest so close that you want to put your mouth and lick it clean. But you are still feeling shy to make a move. You then felt his hands on your pants. You helped him remove the button and took them off. Along with your pants came off your underwear showing off your wetness. He was so surprised to see that wet pussy on you. He was so happy that you are so horny. He then touched it and fingered it slowly on the mound. He then tried to rub it with his hands and did some funny things like cupping it and clapping to see how it sounds. It brought a big smile on his cute face. You are feeling so wet with his play as you are feeling so much sloppy than you have ever felt in your life. All the blood in your body is pushing so hard into your nipples that you can look at them hard. When he tried to put a finger in your pussy, you felt some pain. You then realized how this moment is making you with his presence. He's about to go down on you.

You are so excited that you are gonna have your first oral sex of your life. Then he said he's got a surprise for you. He told you to close your eyes while touching your pussy. You closed your eyes. And then he tool his hand off your cunt and it felt like he's removing his pants. He took of his pants turning to the other side and then he faced you. Then he told you to open your eyes. He then leaned forward to kiss you again. He touched and started rubbing your cunt with his hand again.

You went for the kiss and held his face to kiss him. Then you felt somethings touching your pussy. You broke the kiss slowly to see it. And for a surprise you noticed that he's having a nice dick. Not a big one, but enough to hold. He's jerking it and rubbing you at the same time. So instead of being selfish, you went and touched his dick and started jerking it. All of a sudden, he came so hard on your hands. You were surprised and yet felt sad that he's already empty. You never expected that he's gonna release this fast. You never even dreamt of that. Looking at that dick you felt sad for him. He's shocked and felt embarrassed for this situation. You would have done something real this time but it went sideways. You then took your clothes and ran off from her apartment without thinking again.

You back in your house don't know what to do and how to take it in. And besides all this your pussy is still wet and is not going stop leaking anytime soon. Your nipples are so also hard because you didn't had a release in the last 5 days. You watched it getting hard for no reason and to put this day to an end you removed your pants off. You went and sat on your sofa and touched your tits. You started to jerk off so fast to get it done as fast as possible. Then you realized its not working, so you went and slept on your bed and started rubbing it off real fast. Though you are trying to think about many things from Porn, all you can see was the drool you tasted tonight and his dick. You know you are not interested in him anymore, but you never had any experience before. You can now taste his sloppy saliva and you felt like your mouth is full of it.

You cannot get your thoughts away from his dick. Then you imagined his dick getting bigger and bigger, that you cannot hold it with both of your hands. Then you made a decision to jerk off and sleep as soon as possible to whatever thought that came in your mind. So you increased the pace and went near the edge of cumming. You were never a squirter. You always release so much but never squirted.

All your body, all the blood and breath focused on the your nearing orgasm and you squirted so hard and so fast that it went all the way up on your head and touched the wall behind your bed. Then two it landed on your face and some on your neck. Then you changed the position and held it back and the next spurt landed on your stomach then on your right leg. Then more on your belly. This moment you realized how filthy you made yourself and almost tasted your own cum. This is way disgusting to think but it was so erotic in a way. You don't want to feel this. You really want to clean up yourself but you are so tired with all the release. So you gathered up all the strength you have and went to take a shower. You are still feeling the orgasm and is so wet with all the gush. It was still wet and you don't know what to do. You went and took a shower and then came out to dry yourself off. Still you had your pussy is wet and leaking in small amounts. You don't have the energy to jerk off again. So you slept off for the day.

And suddenly something was happening. You felt something was not right. Someone is inside your room and there was a big flash. They are 4 members in total. They came to you, left a package and went off. You are still thinking it was all a dream.

What would you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)