More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adstyle22 adstyle22

Which act would you like to see?

Ginny Cuckolds Cho

I have to shuffle my knickers a bit whilst waiting at the door, why did the thing have to be so big? I mean, that's a very great mistake to make overall, but right now it was incredibly uncomfortable.

The door opens and warm, orange light flows over me. Chang was still giggling at something that happened prior to answering the door, however her smile drops when she sees me. "Err, Ginny, what you wan- I mean doing here this time of night?"

"I just received my invitation, thought I'd come by to offer my congratulations to you both."

"Oh, alright. Well you'd better come in." Cho's polite voice is very convincing as usual.

I enter, thrusting my coat off immediately to hook it up. I reveal my skin-tight dress and 'inadvertently' thrust my chest forward, making the girls wobble in excitement.

Cho notices because when she calls out to Hermione, a thin veil of annoyance coats every syllable. "Mee, Ginny is here."

Within moments Hermione is at the top of the stairwell. "Ginny! How lovely to see you?"

"Same to you Hermione, and may I first congratulate you both on your engagement."

Hermione swoops down the stairs and wraps me in a classic Hermione hug. I make sure that I press my jugs into her chest as I hug her back. "Thanks Ginny, I have no trouble in choosing my maid-of-honour."

"I'd be honoured" Yeah, I'm a good actor.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" Cho asks, she knew this wasn't a brief visit.

"Yes, you must stay Ginny, I'll burst if I don't tell someone how she did it. It was so romantic." Hermione bounces in that sickeningly sweet way. So much happiness. So much to lose.

"I can help Cho with the tea, and then we sit down and talk about it" I kindly offer.

"You don't have to help me" Cho replies.

"I'd like to, it's you two who need the spoils."

Cho shrugs in forfeit, not looking particularly grateful for my generosity. "Right then" Hermione speaks chipperly "I'll be in the living room. Don't forget the biscuits love."

"Do you like gingernut Ginny?" Cho hides her smile to little effect, she thinks she's so funny. Well jokes on her, gingernuts ARE Hermione's preference after all.

"Not really Cho, I don't particularly like biscuits with tea. Too sweet."

Hermione leaves as quickly as she came, barely giving me much of a preview of the arse I'll be tapping later. But for what I do see, it is a most exquisite site.

I turn back to Cho who hasn't missed where my eyes have been looking. She isn't hide her emotions this time. Clear suspicious and angry eyes scrutinising me, her silence warning me better than words ever could.

I'll give her credit, she can be quite imposing looking like that. Still, it doesn't change anything, she becomes the bad one if she challenges me.

"Kitchen's this way" Cho tells me, even though I already know where it is. She knows that too I suppose.

I follow behind her, cogs whirring away in my head. Getting past Cho will be the hard part, she already had her guard up, and now she'll be watching my every move for the rest of the night.

Unless I do something. With Cho helping to make the tea it will be nigh impossible to apply the lust potion to Hermione's cup without her noticing. I have plans for Cho later, but I have to get her out the equation for now.

A little trip jinx should serve me right. Hiding my wand behind my arm I aim roughly in her direction and cast.

She just steps over the threshold when the jinx hits, sending her sprawling over the laminate floor. She lands awkwardly on her wrist and cries in pain.

I immediately go to aide her, putting my acting skills at work again. "Oh Merlin Cho, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just leave me be" Cho grimaces, cradling her arm whilst she sits up. "Oww, my wrist, I think it's sprained."

"Shall I fetch Hermione" I offered, knowing she'd refuse.

"No, it's no biggie, I just need ice on it." She's looking over at the floor by the door, I can tell she was aware that she tripped on something.

"What happened, you just went flying?" I ask, hoping my faux-innocence paid off.

"I tripped. But I don't see anything that I could've tripped on."

"Maybe your sock, or trouser leg, I'm always tripping myself up on the clothes I'm wearing."

Cho doesn't look convinced, but she isn't suspecting me of anything it seems, so I believe I just got away with it.

She winces again trying to get to her feet, I help her pull herself up and lead her to a stool at the counter. "Just sit here and I'll make the tea, just tell me how Hermione likes it."

I go to their freezer and take a bag of peas out, handing it to her. She applies it to her arm and rests it on the countertop. "Milk, three sugars. Make sure you put water before the milk, she notices the difference in the taste."

That's the way I do tea anyway, but whatever. "And you?"

"I'm not fussy, two sugars and a touch of milk is fine."

I fill up their kettle, only knowing how to use it cos of my dad and his muggle machine fetish. "Great game the weekend by the way, that referee was an arse to penalise you for obstruction, it wasn't your fault your broomhairs wacked Bulchard in the face as you flew by him."

Cho doesn't seem interested in her last game, perhaps a sore loser, or she just didn't have the patience to have a casual conversation with me. "Ginny, why did you really come here?"

I pretend to be confused. "I told you, I wanted to congratulate you and Hermione on-"

"And it couldn't wait until the morning? Or even the weekend?" Cho interrupts.

"My closest female friend just got engaged." I shoot back, supposedly offended by her inquisition.

"Look, it's jus-" I interrupt her this time. "What have you got against me huh? I've always been a friend to Hermione, and I don't pretend that me and you are the best of pals, but I've always supported your relationship. I've only ever been good to you both, I get thanks from Hermione and unfair judgement from you."

"That's not true."

"I can see it in your eyes all the time. I'm showing people my modelling success, and you look at me like I'm a whore. I commend you on your Quidditch skills, and you think I'm patronising you. And boy, I dare not ever compliment Hermione on her appearance with you around." All whilst this is happening I'm stirring and pouring away. I make sure Cho is distracted with the argument before I slip the potion in.

A vial so small it can go missing in your hand, with a dose strong enough to arouse an Erumpent. It's tasteless, kicks in quickly and is technically illegal in the UK. Don't ask how I got it.

Cho does not like being called out and she retaliates. "Oh please, don't even try it. I've kept silent on your games for years, to you and Hermione. But now we're talking about it, I'm gonna have my say."

"You're just insecure, threatened by my friendship with your fiancée."

"And I have a fucking right to be. It's been obvious from the start you wanted Hermione for yourself, and I had her. You didn't like that did you Ginny, scowling at me whenever Hermione's head was turned."

"I don't like you, it's that simple."

"Because I have her and you don't. If you had any pride in yourself you'd have seen over time that Hermione loves me, and perhaps you needed to move on to find happiness. But you refused to do that, and play your pathetic games in the hope that one day Hermione will look your way. A day that will never come." Cho disregards her injury to stand and square me up, ready to hit me perhaps? No, she knows I'd fuck her up, she'll most likely try to duel me.

Fuck pretense, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things if she knows everything. It's all about winning over Hermione, and I'd say there's more chance of Hermione taking offense with Cho, than me.

"Never come eh?" I respond, smiling conspiratorily. "You win Cho, you worked me out. I want your fiancée, and I could've done this so much sooner. But right now, just when you think you've won, you're about to realise what it's like to watch your world crash, like I've watched happen for years."

Cho glares in challenge, but I can see the concern as clear as day.

I mock her further. "Actually what I said about the years part, unfortunately I don't have three more years to wait. So you're gonna get about three hours to experience what I've felt, and I'm gonna make Hermione mine by the end of it."

"Do your worst Ginny, there's not a single thing you can do to make Hermione leave me for you" Cho informs me.

"Ha ha, I wouldn't bet on that Cho if I were you" I turn to the three mugs of tea making sure to take Hermione's mug with me. "You'll get the biscuits won't you, splendid."

I casually leave the room, chuckling to myself when I see Cho scramble around the kitchen in a rush, bad arm slowing her progress.

I make it to the living room just in time for Cho to catch up. Hermione is nearly falling asleep at her chair by the fire. My downstairs friend twitches at the sight. She hears us enter and opens her eyes. "About time."

Cho makes an attempt to get in front of me, so she can sit close to Hermione. But the Chaser wins on this occasion. I take my seat directly perpendicular to Hermione, our proximity close enough for our knees to touch.

Cho stands above us in protest, but begrudgingly takes a seat beside me.

I hand Hermione her tea and she flashes me with her perfect teeth. "Thank you Ginny, not just for the tea but for coming over."

"How could I not, my best girl is getting married" I answer her.

"And I'm marrying the most wonderful woman on the planet" she says, eyes on Cho beside me who lovingly gazed back. Hermione gasps beside me, she's noticed Cho's injury. "Babe, what's wrong with your arm, did that just happen?"

Cho almost forgot about the injury it seems, and as if Hermione mentioning it solved the mystery, she now knows it was no accident. She gave me a hateful look as she replies "I just tripped is all. Got a minor sprain."

Hermione makes to get up but I stop her with a hand on her knee. "It's nothing to worry about, I made sure she put ice on it to stop any swelling."

"A sprain I can heal magically, can I see it?" I let her up to kneel before Cho. I will stomach the tender moment of Hermione nursing Cho's arm, because the end result of tonight was worth it.

Hermione may have repaired Cho's arm, making it harder to get Cho out the picture, but I was still on course. "Hermione sit, your tea will get cold."

Hermione finishes up on Cho's wrist, giving it a light peck as she pulls away. I can feel the smugness radiating off of Cho.

Hermione retakes her seat. I watch her sip at her tea, knowing she'd need to drink at least half of it to start really feeling the lust potion in effect.

About fifteen minutes later, with half a mug of tea gone and a long description of Cho's wonderful proposal, the first sign of the potion kicks in.

Cho was wary of me the whole time, more so because it appeared like I was just making polite conversation. She was expecting something to happen, and she never once considered Hermione's drink might've been spiked.

Just as Hermione is sharing her ideas about where the wedding should be held, it all begins. "I mean Fleur's wedding was beautiful, but too white. I want colour, freshness, vibrance...passion, beauty...and fun. Lots and lots of fun...hot sexy fun in the sun..."

I pretend to be surprised, Cho's version is completely genuine. "Mee, what are you talking about? 'sexy fun'?"

"The honeymoon of course. I can picture it now...you bent over...I've got one, two, three fingers pumping your cunt...I lick your juices off my fingers...then I move further back to your anus..." Hermione has her eyes sealed shut, sweat beginning to drip from her brow, completely unaware of rational thought.

A beetroot red Cho grabs me by the strap of my dress, pulling me until our noses touched...completely unintimately I assure you. "What have you done to her?!"

I grin victoriously "you should have never let me make the tea."

As if she is struck, she pivots around and eyes up Hermione's half-empty mug, giving me a chance to get my wand. "Silencio."

Cho has no time to retaliate as I nut her in the nose. Ouch, that's going to hurt in the morning. Still she's now on the floor, bleeding profusely out of her nostrils. And she'll be mute when she regains consciousness.

Hermione hasn't opened her eyes once during the entire physical altercation. It is just me and her now.

"Oh Cho...let's go up to bed...let me suck on your juicy tits...I need you Cho...fuck me..." Hermione murmurs with more and more gusto.

This is it. My is happening. I'm about to have mind-blowing sex with Hermione. Cock and everything. With Cho watching, eventually when she wakes up.

I shouldn't get away with myself, we're not quite there. I shouldn't rush this, need to savour the moment.

"Alright Mione, come with me, I'll take you to bed."

"Ginny...oh Ginny...is Cho with you...I want Cho...I need her mouth on my cunt." Hermione says eyes open, looking high (and fortunately not low) for her fiancée.

"Yeah, she's waiting for you in bed. Come I'll take you to her." I lead her like you would a mental patient, a fit mental patient that you can cop-a-feel without any repercussions.

My right arm is around her waist and I lean my body into her side. I guide her to the stairs like this, my right hand paws at her breast.

Helping her arousal will make her more inclined to fucking me. And even though it's Cho she wants now, when I'm finished Hermione could never be satisfied by anyone other than me.

The bedroom. Merlin that seemed a long journey for a distance so short. I help her to sit on the bed, my arm never leaves her waist. My fingers on her breast squeezes her nipple, pinching it and twisting it. She moans her approval, but is oblivious to the fact I'm responsible for the attention to her teet.

"Cho...keep doing that...it feels wonderful"

"Cho has to pop downstairs a moment Mione. But she said she wanted me to help you out of your clothes. May I?"

"Tell her..." Hermione can barely breathe with the intensity of her arousal "...tell her to be quick...I need her....NOW"

"She will be Mione, now lift your top up for us" I assist as she does so, my cock hardening in my panties at the sight of golden skin. Completely natural and only lessened by the wiry pink bra covering her gorgeous tits.

The top is out of the way, then her socks, then her trousers. She's just in her underwear now, and I need to get down to mine or my cock will break through my clothing.

I'm naked in a flick of my wand and I immediately grasp my trunk of a cock. Its hardness is unreal. It could be steel if it didn't feel so warm. I'm not gonna lie it might tear her apart, ruining her cunt for anyone but me.

Anyway...no time for a wank, I have to go grab Cho so she can watch. "I'm just going to get Cho back, then she'll be able to suck your cunt all night long."

I leave her moaning and groaning on the bed. I might need to apply a little bit of the antidote to dilute some of the lust, I would rather her have the consciousness to know what's going on. I want just a strong aphrodisiac that doesn't make the victim look out of her mind.

I entered the living room again with no time to spare, Cho was coming to. She crawled onto her belly, tracing the bloody stream coming out of her nose.

"Right bitch, the time is upon you. Are you ready to see me wreck your girl's pussy? Do you have any final words?" I tug at her hair and lean my head down so I am nose-to-bloody-nose with my biggest rival.

I, of course, am aware that she's still muted. That's sort of the whole point I asked, to humiliate her. Although, I would like to hear her cry as I stole her girl away with every pump of my beastly cock.

Cho doesn't even bother trying to speak, knowing she can't and compensating with a groggy but menacing glare.

"Well, Hermione's waiting for you, don't you want to see her? Follow me, but don't get any funny ideas, otherwise I will tie you up."

I grab her injured arm as I 'help' her to her feet. I follow her eyes, wide as saucers, as they observe my groin area. "Oh yeah, this is how I'm going to fuck Hermione. I mean, lesbian sex is very limited don't you think, variety is always a welcome treat."

Cho's face drops, the fear is priceless to behold. I snarl at her "do you really think she could ever go back to you, when she's had this fat girlcock up her tight cunt? Face it Chang, it's over for you. Have pride in yourself and find happiness elsewhere. I'll take good care of Hermione."

I push her in the direction of the door. She's hesitant but knows she's got no other choice. She shuffles forward, fixing her head straight, I allow her to take her time. She's likely contemplating every last word I said, envisioning every beautiful moment she shared with Hermione.

The tears are already coming, I don't need to hear her sobs to know that. I enjoy every moment, because that has been me for three years. And we haven't even started proceedings yet.

We enter the bedroom again and the agony increases on Cho's face, seeing Hermione naked would normally be a wonderful sight for her. But this isn't for her, it's for me.

Hermione is sprawled on the bed, looking goddess-like in her bare form. She opens her eyes and sees Cho, she begins crawling towards her, reaching out. "Come on babe, fuck me. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME."

But Cho cannot say anything, she knows she can't. She just cries harder and harder, and I don't help the matter. "Cho, your fiancée is asking you to fuck her, aren't you going to oblige her? Say you'll fuck her."

"Yes Cho, you'll fuck me won't you? You love me, I'm yours. Fuck me babe, fuck me." Merlin, this is more fucked up than I thought it was going to be. I didn't expect super horny Hermione to actually add to Cho's humiliation like this.

But I'm not complaining.

Cho tries to kiss her, perhaps answering her request that way. Let her have her last kiss, and hope she savours it.

Hermione naturally tries to push things along by trying to tug at Cho's clothes, and that's when I step in. I separate them magically, putting a good metre between them. "Cho, why did you stop, Hermione wants to have sex with you, right Mione?"

Cho ignores me, and you don't need a good lip-reader to know what she is miming at Hermione.

I love you.

Hermione gets mad as well as horny. "I want you to fuck me! Fuck me already! Don't you want to?"

"It looks to me Mione, that Cho doesn't want you anymore. She doesn't think you're sexy anymore. She doesn't want to fuck you anymore. Am I wrong Cho?"

Cho lunges at me in a last act of defiance, which I easily dodge. "I did warn you. Incarcerous."

Hermione continues to steam in a mixture of rage and arousal, uncaring that Cho is being bound up to a chair, unable to speak or move.

I guess it's time for a little dose of the antidote. Not enough for Hermione to regain full control of her actions, but enough so she actually realises what's going on yet still gets aroused by it. This is not exactly how I wanted to take Hermione, if I wanted brainwashing I'd have used the Imperius curse on her and saved the hassle.

"Here Hermione, lick this. It makes you feel good." I drop a morsel of the antidote onto my finger, and she licks it up enthusiastically. My cock hardens again.

The antidote works instantaneously, so the sudden drop of the face is no surprise to me. "What's going on...why do I feel so hot?"

She turns and sees a bloody, tear-stained Cho and despite the lack of emotion in the tone of voice, she still manages to say "Ginny, why is Cho tied up?"

I let her eyes go to me and her reaction is similar to Cho's initial reaction, except met with arousal. "Ginny, you're naked...and you've got...a cock..."

"Yes Hermione, this is my cock. I grew it just for you with the help of a potion, I must say I'm pleased with the results. What do you think?"

Hermione is fidgeting, like trying to stop herself from jumping me. "It's big...but I don't understand...why are you doing this?"

I slowly approach the bed, my fat cock swaying hypnotically. Hermione licks her lips. "You're missing out Hermione, you're not receiving the highest levels of sexual bliss. But tonight you will, I'll show you exactly what you're missing."

I loom over her now, my cock far too close for her to avoid. "But...I'm marrying Cho...this is wrong."

"Well don't. Why would you want second best, that is not what I believe Hermione Granger will ever settle for." I rub my cockhead over Hermione's tits whilst she's immobile through hesitancy. It's first contact with other human flesh brings a surge of electricity.

"But I love...oh god, that thing's so hard and hot...I can't cheat on Cho" Hermione to's and fro's between morality and desire. This won't take much longer.

"You want this, don't fight it. Cho has already surrendered to the truth, so you might as well do the same." I take Hermione's hand in mine, guiding it to me. "Just touch it, see how it feels."

She grasps the shaft lightly, then all on her own, traces her fingers up and over the head. "It's huge."

"Do you still want me to stop? I can redress right now, release Cho and walk out that door, never to come back. You'll get your fiancée back, but you'll lose the chance to feel sex at its fullest potential. And you'll say goodbye to this thing forever. What's it gonna be?"

"Fullest potential. Forever. Cock...I've never done it with a cock...never seen a cock as big as that."

"This will go right up your little cunt. Tight as a virgin, and taking this bad girl as your first. I bet you two haven't even used a dildo, or your wands, have you?"

Hermione shakes her head as I join her on the bed pushing her down and crawling over her body. I stop with my cock on her pussy, stroking the head over her lips. "It will feel so good in here, just you wait. That is, of course, if you want me to continue?"

Hermione looks over at Cho, hoping to find support, but sees just dejection and surrender. One person has already given up.

Cho closes her eyes, expecting no less than pure devastation. Her dreams have gone up in smoke. Serves her right for taking my girl from me.

"Shall we get started?" I ask Hermione, beginning to ease the head of my cock between her sweet pussy lips. I just put the first inch in, just to test her wetness.

It's like a smoldering vice already. I know it will give to my girth reasonably easily, but it is gonna hurt a little at first. Hopefully just an uncomfortable stinging as her walls part.

Fuck it anyway. I've waited too long for this, I'm not going to waste my time on foreplay, or on getting her ready. I'm ready, and she wants it, so what if I hurt her. Pain is pleasure and all that.

I position myself between her legs. I take each leg and bend them up so her knees are pinned to her tits, and her arse points upwards. Her flexibility comes into good use. I reposition my cock and press into her again. My cockhead slowly disappears as her hole spreads wider to accomodate it.

Hermione winces and moans at the large impaling tool breaching her cunt. Once the head is in, it gets a lot easier to take and now inches of my thick cock are descending into her.

Oh it's so good. I can feel every inch of her pussy and she can surely feel every inch of my cock that pushes deep into her.

I don't even realise that I've got my whole length inside her, until I feel the skin of her arse on my mound. My cock. Completely buried in Hermione's pussy.

"Oh fuck, this is amazing. I've waited so long for this. I'm home, finally" I cup her protuding arse, just letting her know how thankful I am for this.

"You're so big, it's like there's an arm in me."

I lay over her, trapping her legs even more. My huge tits caress Hermione's face, earning a few kisses and sucks. "I could fist you another day, but right now I'm fucking you into the mattress."

I withdraw halfway, my bulging head scraping as her tightness tries to grip onto me. I thrust back in rough and hard, feeling the head ram into the back of her vagina with a thud.

Hermione throws her arms around my shoulders, moaning into my smothering tits. I repeat the hard slow pumping three times, then I feel my cock start to ease through Hermione's tightness.

I stop only to shift a pliant Hermione onto her front; arse in the air still, cock in her cunt. I raise myself on one knee for better power and begin the metronomic pace to sexual pleasure.

"Ah, ah, you're hitting my sweet spot. Oh god, I'm gonna cum already." Hermione commentates breathlessly.

"You'll be cumming all night hun, you'll be sore in the morning. But you'll be mine, and that's all that counts."

I don't know if it's the potion that's made her all confused or what. Perhaps she is so clouded with lust that she has failed to see the severity of the situation. It is rather strange for a person so intelligent to struggle with understanding the basic truth of a situation.

But something finally kicks into place because Hermione jerks, nearly pulling herself off my cock.

"What? But I want to be with Cho...I love her...I love you like a friend Ginny."

"A friend with her cock in your cunt, doesn't sound like a proper friendly relationship. Hermione you're already experiencing more pleasure than Cho ever gave you, and we've barely started" I grip her arsecheeks, letting my nails leave their marks.

"I...don't care...you cannot build a relationship on sexual intercourse alone." Hermione claws at the bedsheets as she says that.

"The love is there Mione, you just haven't tapped into it yet. You love me as a friend only because you've had to look at me as a friend. Not anymore, not after tonight." Even in mid-fuck my fitness is so good, I'm barely breathless despite the unyielding and ongoing pace.

"But...OHH GOOODDD...WHAT ABOUT CHO?!" Hermione screams, her first orgasm fast approaching.

"What about her? She had her chance, she's known this whole time about me but she never told you. This could've all been prevented if she'd done something about it. Now she's paying the price."

Hermione looks over at Cho, red-face of sorrow to red-face of passion. Cho's crying again, being a pathetic worm quite frankly. Hermione's eyes are wet too, even though she's moaning in ecstacy.

Whatever is shared between them non-verbally must've been some form of mutual acceptance and resignation. Hermione begins her orgasm whilst Cho ducks her head defeated.

Hermione cries and grips the bed, her legs collapse away making her arse sink.

I don't give her time to recover, I flip us both onto our sides with me behind her. My cock remains in her depths the whole time we're rearranging ourselves. I lift her leg up and recommence with pumping her pussy into oblivion.

"One orgasm down, about a hundred more to go" I speak this into Hermione's ear, flicking her lobe with my tongue for good measure.

"You can't be...ah, serious" Hermione replies.

I turn her jaw my may, forcing her to meet my gaze. "I'm serious. What part of 'your mine' do you not understand?"

She attempts an answer but I seal her lips with my own, plunging my tongue into her mouth at the earliest moment I can find.

The battle for her mouth is a tad more difficult than it was for her body. It takes a while for her to surrender to me, valiantly fighting to remove my tongue.

But it was always a losing battle, and before long Hermione doesn't just reciprocate, she melts into the kiss. Just so you know, the lust potion is supposed to make you kiss more passionately, not fall into it like Hermione.

Is the potion wearing off? Could she actually be fucking me and kissing me fully of her own accord?

Fuck. Hermione might've actually been attracted to me this whole time. Maybe Cho wasn't just threatened by my interest in her, but her interest in me.

Our lips pop as they disconnect, either my saliva, hers or both; trailing from her swollen lips. I move my head down to her chest, my lower body thrusting into her, unfaltering in its rhythm and pace.

I cup her tit and smother her nipple with my mouth. This is something I imagine Cho has done many times, so this is as much as me claiming her body as it is sexual stimulation.

I lick from the underside of her breast, over her nipple and then up the slope to her collar bone. Unappealing I know, but I make sure to leave my spittle behind, just watching her skin glisten wetly.

I lick in a series of streaks, until her entire tit flesh is covered in my slaver. If this is odd I don't care, it's simply necessary for every inch of Cho's former territory to be eradicated and replaced by my essence.

Meanwhile Hermione's second orgasm of the night strikes and she throws her arm behind her to cling onto me. I kiss her sensitive spots on her neck, making her shiver AND quake at the same time.

And I still haven't come yet. I know it's possible to ejaculate, the potion said it was meant to. Even said it will fertilise if no contraception magic was active or in use.

Maybe the size had something to do with it. That was a mistake after all, the potion was meant to give me an average sized cock. Too much of an ingredient, or stirring for too long? It has been a happy accident so far, but I do hope I haven't screwed up the cumming part.

As I contemplate this Hermione has the chance to recuperate and get her breath back. But I'm not stopping yet.

I roll over again. My long hard cock helps me to guide her over. Sitting up, she completes the transition into a reverse cowgirl position.

I look down my body at her plump arse, her pussy my cock ring. This is where I test my theory of the potion wearing off, by allowing her to take control. I will just lay here saying nothing, doing nothing. I await her next move.

Hermione glances over her shoulder at me, wondering what is going on. I raise my eyebrows in challenge, the ball's in her court. Euphemism intended, except I don't actually have balls. Male reproductive organs are apparently inside me, replacing my womb temporarily.

Hermione understands, she initially sits up to try and get me out of her. But she doesn't get halfway before she stops and gives in. Apparently it felt so good she instinctively had to succumb to her body's instinct.

She sinks back down again, and the next time she sits up it's merely to continue the pattern. It quickly ascends into willful bouncing, accompanied with meaty slaps of arse meeting pelvis.

Now I'm assured she's not going anywhere I help her control her bouncing, lightly assisting her movements via my hands on her arse.

I have a good view of her winking arsehole from here. The cheeky little thing is far too enticing to ignore.

I lick two of my fingers, getting them slippery and wet, then lightly caress them between her arse valley. Her shocked gasp as I press into her backdoor makes me giggle.

I play and prod with her arsehole for a few minutes, only pausing to wetten my fingers again.

Hermione's third orgasm is not far away now, if I don't put my fingers in now it will take another ten minutes for the next one to come around.

I push Hermione's back, making her arch and give me a better angle. She reduces the bouncing to gyrating, knowing exactly my intention and aiding my cause as a result.

I slip one finger in with three bursts. First knuckle to second knuckle and then the base of my finger.

"Ahhhhhh" Hermione moans. "Fuck this is good."

"I did tell you. I'm a girl of my word." I idly slide my finger in and out of her arse. "Maybe tomorrow we can test out my cock in here."

"Oh please" Hermione begs. BEGS.

Her wish is my command I suppose. But I'm not done with this pussy yet. I thrust up rapidly into her snatch, and simultaneously drive two fingers in and out of her arse.

She reaches climax within moments, falling forward between my spread legs. Meanwhile I feel an unusual stirring within my abdomen. It must be the orgasm ache that men get, except their sensations are experienced on the outside.

I think I can go one more round before I cum for the first time tonight.

Hermione initiates the next change of position, simply swivelling on my spike so she's facing me. "I hate that I'm enjoying this."

I groan as she wiggles on me and begins to rise and lower herself on me. "We're just correcting our mistakes. I should've acted sooner, and you should've spent all these years with me."

"You're an arrogant pig" Hermione, bouncing on my dick and trying to loathe me does not work.

"Only because I know what I want. And you know what you want, you always have." I grab her hands and use them to keep her balanced.

"I never wanted this"

"Yes you did. You didn't know you wanted it. But just ask Cho, and see if I'm lying."

"How would Cho know? I've always showed love for her." Hermione glances at a still, unresponsive former fiancée of hers.

"Does she look like a person who's surprised by this? She gave up early on, the moment we began. There was no fighting her bonds, or attempts to silently throw expletives my way."

"So..." Hermione is unsure of herself, despite the defiant front she has up.

"So she saw this coming, and hates herself for not preventing it. I'm not saying you didn't love her, but you wanted a piece of pie different to the one you've been eating for years."

Hermione still refuses to accept the truth. But it's denial she's openly contradicting by riding the fuck out of me.

Rolling her onto her back suddenly, I begin to really drive home the message. My cock is starting to tingle now, and I'm very nearly done. I ram into her cunt pretty much animalistic in approach.

Her legs drape over my round and muscular arse. I kiss her again and she accepts me straight away. The bed is creaking and banging against the wall. I move from her mouth to her nipple and back again after a quick guzzle.

The huge build-up is relentless, the closer my orgasm gets the more feral I become. I'm nearly devouring her entire tit because of the power this orgasm has built. She might be orgasming too, but I can't hear her over myself.

"OHHH SHIT!! IT'S COMING! I'm cumming in you Mione! Take it, it's yours!"

"AHH GINNY, WAIT...I NEED TO-"

Whatever she was gonna say I consumed with my mouth. Probably something like 'I need to thank you Ginny' or 'I need you in my life'. It doesn't matter because I then pin Hermione down with my body, waiting for the relief to come.

For some reason Hermione was reaching for her wand. One last act of defiance, thwarted by me flicking the wand off the bed with my foot. Naughty Hermione.

My hips blur into Hermione and my cock swells even larger. I release her mouth with mine, screaming "CUMMING HERMIONE! ahhhhhh!"

"No!" Hermione cries. I can feel the thing geysering my cum inside her body. I keep gently rocking, releasing torrents of the stuff. I feel some leak down my shaft, most of it has nowhere else to go other than Hermione's baby chamber.

Her womb. My cum in her womb. Now I see. "Err, you...weren't protected...mmm, were you Mione?" I'm still cumming as I ask her this.

Hermione tearfully shook her head. "I was...trying to...but you...you're an idiot."

Ok, noted. But we've been going at it ages, she could've done it way earlier. Except...I barely gave her time to think, and she was lusted up for half of it.

Fuck. Well...she might NOT get pregnant. But if she does...what a hell of a way to claim her. I've got her body, mind AND future. Her heart will take its time.

I'm done cumming now. I pull out and sheepishly watch the flow of white goop flush out from her used pussy.

"Yikes, that's a mess. Cho can clean that up, it is her bedroom after all." I get off the bed, cleaning the spunk off myself. This stuff is gross.

My cock is gone. Not deflated, but vanished completely. Damn it, oh well I've got some more potion at home so I can regrow it within an hour.

I turn to Hermione, currently clinging onto her legs. You'd think I had her. I could've easily down that, but that was not necessary was it. In the end, I proved she wanted this just as bad.

"Hey" I say to her, making her meet my gaze "you coming or not?"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." Well tough.

"There's nothing left for you here. Just look at Cho" oh that's right, she's still tied up. I release her but she remains paralysed and silent. "You think she can forget what she just saw. She could press charges against me, get me easily sent to Azkaban for and unlawful restraint. Keep you to herself all over again."

Cho made no noise to indicate she agreed with that, but her eyes were no less full of hate for me. Her nose was coated in dried blood, add that to her menacing eyes and slumped body, Cho appears mentally insane.

I redress into just my knickers and bra, we only need to apparate from here to my place. I offer Hermione her underwear which she dresses into from the bed miserably.

"We can come for Hermione's stuff tomorrow Cho. Have them ready by then yeah?" I say as if discussing business. I don't expect a reply even with her voice back, so I will take her silence as a yes. "Splendid."

"I told you, I'm not going anywhere" Hermione continues to defy me.

"Fine, stay here and enjoy your dead marriage. I hope you don't need me to help you orgasm after her crap attempts. I hope she can look at you over a candle-lit table and not see my face reflected in your eyes. I hope you raise our potential child like your own, and not be reminded of me every time you both look at her."

Hermione and Cho meet gazes for the first time in about twenty minutes. One debating if they could do that, and the other person saying no.

Hermione turns to me, head hanging low "can I say goodbye to her at least?"

"Make it quick" I haven't got a heart of stone, just a blacker one.

I turn away and wait just outside the door, leaving it open slightly ajar. I don't particularly want to listen in, so I can't tell you what they're saying. All I know is there is crying, Cho is angry and Hermione is constantly telling the other she loves her.

I do hear one line though from Cho that slightly concerns me. "Me and her are not done yet."

A minute passes and Hermione steps out fully clothed, bawling her eyes out. "Can we just go already? You've got what you wanted."

I do indeed. I take her ringless hand and immediately apparate.

She's mine now.

AN: IT'S HORRIBLE TO WRITE THIS GINNY, THE MORE I DO THE MORE EVIL SHE GETS. I'M NOT EVIL I PROMISE.

IF YOU WANT A FOLLOW-UP OR MINI-EPILOGUE PLEASE DO SAY SO.

Follow-up or epilogue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)