More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaConnoisseur FutaConnoisseur

What subject do you have first?

Gina's Party

Tonight, you were attending your first sex party. Yes, SEX PARTY. It was a tradition among high-school seniors to host their own sex parties, and this particular one was hosted by Gina, the head cheerleader and richest girl in town. For the occasion, Gina had invited half the school, including you. Once your mom had heard that you were invited, she insisted you attend, ignoring your protests. Your mother didn't approve of how boys got coddled these days. She was a firm believer in the character-building properties of a traditional sex party. According to her, a young man should have his ass stuffed often and hard. It gave him a spine... and a little perspective.

That's why you find yourself arriving at Gina's house, or mansion really. The gateway to Gina's house was crowded with hundreds of people as they made their way to the orgy.

Ever since Gina turned 18 you had heard tales about her parties. If even only half of what you had heard was true then this celebration was going to be far more debauched and depraved than anything you could imagine. At school, your classmates would whisper and gossip about what happened on these nights. They would tell of the floor being covered in nude sweaty bodies, the whole house smelling like sex, ass, sweat, and cum. Of games so depraved, filthy, nasty, and degrading that it had made you blush just hearing of them. Of boys being fucked until they were broken, crying, cum-filled messes that couldn't do anything except begging for more.

A pang of nerves shot through you. You still being a virgin certainly wasn’t going to prepare you for this. You looked around and saw some of the girls from your school's soccer team looking at you with hunger in their eyes. They clearly had designs to fuck you.

"Hi Doug," said Sofia, her long black hair catching the breeze. The captain of your school's soccer team was a gorgeous Latina with a toned body. Tonight she wore a tight black dress that showed off her huge breasts. Starting a few weeks ago, you had noticed Sofia's increasingly sexual smiles and lingering gazes. "Your first orgy, you must be so excited… and nervous of course. Don’t worry, I’ll look after you…" The Futa made no attempt to disguise that she was looking you up and down.

You were sure, by the truly enormous bulge pressing against her dress, that the woman’s dick was already hard. Images of you sucking her cock suddenly flashed into her mind.

"Than… thank you…" you spluttered trying to pull your eyes away from the Futa’s bulge.

Sofia returned to her group of friends yet it was clear by the way they were all looking over that you were the topic of conversation. Finally you reached the double-door entrance of the house. This was it. You knocked on the door and waited.

A few moments later the door opened and a beautiful woman stood there. She was in her early 30s, tall with long red hair, and a curvy figure that was enhanced by a gold sequined dress.

"Password," she said.

"Sodomy," you answered.

You entered the house, and it was chaos. The first thing you noticed was how all-absorbing the noise was: the music, the laughing, the groans, the chatter, the moaning, the undertone of bodies slapping together. The party was like nothing you had ever seen, and you stood stunned and speechless by the front door as you took in the mad carnival of it all.

Everywhere you looked, people were dancing, drinking and fucking. You noticed Stacy, a member of the cheerleading squad, who was sprawled in an armchair close to you, one leg hanging over its arm, receiving a vigorous blowjob from a dark-haired boy who you were pretty sure was this year's valedictorian. Not far away from them, a muscular short-haired Futa was violently fucking a young blonde guy who you recognized as Brad, the captain of your school's baseball team. Judging by his loud moaning, he certainly seemed to enjoy himself.

You even noticed Ms. Kibur your French teacher. Ms. Kibur was a tall, busty black goddess as old as your mother but still in great shape. She was naked but for a few pieces of jewelry and carried a leash that was attached to a collar that happened to be around the neck of Timmy, a slender boy from your French class, who followed her like a puppy. The word 'Cumdump' was written on his ass, and he was gagged with what looked like a pair of her panties.

Perhaps most disturbing of all you saw a boy left kneeling in a corner with a pig mask on and a sign around his neck that read "Clean-up Service" who, as far as you could tell, was there to help the Futas freshen themselves up at his mouth’s expense. Maybe you shouldn’t have come after all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)