More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goddragon99 Goddragon99

Which sort of character do you wish to observe?

Ghoulia Yelps

She is a zombie, younger sister of Moanica Yelps, and the smartest student at Monster High. Ghoulia used to be a wallflower until Cleo de Nile took her under her wing and helped her get out of her shell. The two have been the closest of friends ever since, Ghoulia being one of the few to enjoy Cleo's complete trust. Other than Cleo, Ghoulia favours the company of other zombies, with Sloman "Slo Mo" Mortavitch and Don Ofdadead being her main zombie friends. When she's not studying, inventing, or experimenting, Ghoulia is most likely to be found enraptured by a comic book or writing and drawing her own. She is in particular a fan of Dead Fast and regularly cosplays as her OC, Ms. Dead Fast, who is also the basis of her online video game user name: MHMissDeadFast. As an expert on comic book culture, Ghoulia also writes for the Gory Gazette and is the paper's default Nekrocon reporter. She wears converse and glasses. She have her iconic big blue hair and grey skin color.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)