More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SootheIntoIt SootheIntoIt

Where is she?

Getting ready for a party

Jordan stepped out of her shower, running her towel through her shoulder-length black hair. She wrapped her towel around her slim figure and walked into her room. She dropped her towel to the floor, revealing her small, yet round B-cup tits and perfectly smooth crotch to herself in the mirror. She wandered to her wardrobe looking for what she was going to wear.

Jordan never found herself at big high school parties, she was shocked, Troy Sanders, one of the most popular boys in the school even approached her asking if she wanted to come. She never interacted with him before that moment. She didn't even know why she wanted to go, it wasn't like her, but alas there she was. Finding the perfect outfit for the party.
She settled on wearing a matching lacy red thong and bra, it was her most padded and comfortable underwear though it looked nefarious in nature. She spilled on black jean shorts and a plain tank top. She thought nothing over the top should farewell in a new environment, She slipped on a pair of black converse and white knee-high socks. She checked herself out in the mirror. Admiring her firm ass, and tight waist.

Once her hair dried, she put her hair up in a ponytail and headed out.

She didn't have a car, so she had to call an uber. She yelled bye to her mom as she stepped outside into the night, to meet the uber. A black Lexus pulled up right at her feet.
"Jordan?" The uber called out
"Yeah, let's go."

How does the uber ride go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)