More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Getting clean, getting dirty...

Back on board the SHIELD Helicarrier, Steve Rogers grimaced making his way back to his quarters and still wiping off the grease of the mob boss off his uniform. “I hope this comes out… The cleaners are going to have a nightmare with this.” Everyone he passed by gave the super soldier a look of disgust, pinching their noses to block out the smell.

Looking down at the pink paste that splattered across the star on his chest, Steve stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed he nearly bumped into someone in front of him. Looking up he found agent Sharon Carter guarding herself with a clip board and pinching her nose with her hand. “Oh! Sorry, mind the mess.”

“Peeyew… What IS that?!” Asked the blonde in front of him, pinching her nose to the smell Steve gave off. “What is that? Rotten hamburger?”

“It’s dead mob boss…”

Screwing her face in disgust, Sharon Carter quickly side stepped and passed down the hall. “You should really toss that uniform afterwards; I don’t think you’re gonna get that out.” Turning to leave, Steve found himself staring at the woman’s rear and long legs from her skin-tight SHIELD uniform, shaking his head and looking back down at his own suit, the man shrugged. “I don’t know… You’d be surprised what you can do with tomato juice.”

Making it back to his quarters and managing to take off the uniform and get cleaned up, the man had to scrub hard just to get the gunk off him. Fifteen-minutes later with a can of tomato juice and with a towel around him waist, Steve Rogers stepped out of the shower and sat heavily in the couch of his quarters, tired after the day’s events. “Man, what an ugly day, all I want to do is sleep.” Thinking back to Natasha’s skin-tight leather body suit with the top left partially open, Steve shifted in his seat. More than once he found himself staring at her toned physique or caught himself staring when she would bend over a table or counter, giving a full view of her cleavage or skin-tight rear. Then his mind wandered to Sharon Carter; his co-worker, again his thoughts falling to her figure, long legs and blonde hair. His imagination getting the better of him, Steve found himself fantasizing about the two women in bed, wearing the skimpiest underwear he could picture them in and gesturing to him to join them while they kissed. “Heh, what I wouldn’t do to sleep with…”

His eyes going wide and his heart booming in his chest, Steve lurched forward when he felt his cock suddenly spring to life under his tower. “Wha… Hnnngh…” The towel falling off his nude body, Steve looked down to find his erection throbbing painfully from his crotch. Grabbing hold of his length he tried to calm it down only to find the more he struggled with it the larger and longer it grew, until it was well past 12 inches in length and as thick as a beer can. “So hot!... Can’t think, need… Need…” Staggering away from the couch, the man never noticed a sheen of blonde fur sprout from his back, spreading down to his arms and legs and grow from his chest. A beard formed on his face as his hair grew longer and unkempt from his skull and brow.

“I NEED SOMETHING TO FUCK!”

Grunting like an animal, Steve’s muscles throbbed along with his booming heart, his finger and toe nails growing thick and sharp as he struggled to pump his massive cock in both hands, his testicles swelling to the size of apples as he was to stand bow legged. “Yeah… Fuck me some horny bitches until they cry out my FUCKING NAME!” Growling out with fangs growing from his upper and lower teeth, his ears grew to points and his nose flattening and bulged to merge with his eyebrows. Steve Rogers groaned out when he reached his limit and fired off a torrent of cum against the opposite wall of his quarters, spraying thick seed in a patch over the walls that dripped in thick droplets onto the floor. shivering once his orgasm had run its course and looked down at his hairy form.

Looking down at his clawed hands with a fanged smirk, the creature chuckled and looked around. “Free! Free at last from that fucking boy scout! Now its time for some REAL fun!” Stomping heavily over to the refrigerator nearby in the small kitchen, the beast flew the door wide open and grabbed at the first thing he could find, biting into the strips of raw bacon and lunchmeats. Biting into a head of lettuce, the creature spat out the leaves and tossed the offending vegetable over his head. With nothing left worth eating, the living ID of Captain America looked around and pumped at his still erect cock, wondering what else to do. Looking down at his arm he found the solid muscle and hair slowly begin to diminish, the claws in his fingers slowly returning to normal.

“Oh no you don’t, I’m riding this out longer.” Stomping out of his quarters and looking across the hallway to find it empty, the id beast sniffed the air and smiled a toothy grin. Running as fast as he could to the source of the scent that made his erection go stiff again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)