More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoistVonLipwig MoistVonLipwig

What's next?

Getting Ready for the Show

"Where is he?" Ian needed Nick to be here soon or he would be trying to get ready on his own. Then Nick appeared from the toilets wearing a long puffy jacket. Ian strode over to him, "Where the hell have you been? I was getting worried... anyway, we need to scoop up Sam and start getting ready." Ian started to look around the crowded room, but Nick was already moving having seen Sam sitting in a booth.

"Head for the changing room, I'll see you there in a minute" Nick called as he headed towards Sam.

"Hey Sam! Can we grab you for a minute, please? Sorry to interrupt, but Ian needs you for that thing you two are doing later..."

"Oh, Yeah. sure" Sam sounded a little tired, bordering on woozy.

Maybe I overdid the special champagne, thought Nick. Ah well, can't be helped now. As Sam stood, she wobbled a little and Nick took her arm to steady her.

"Are you OK?" Will said, with a look of concern on his face.

"I'm fine, sweetheart, just got up a bit quick. I promised to help Ian and that's what I'm going to do."

Nick didn't hang around for a discussion and steered Sam towards the back room of the venue that had been designated for the cabaret later. Once inside the room, Ian came over to help Nick undress Sam.

"OK Sam, let's get you out of these clothes so we can get into our little number" said Ian as he unzipped the back of her dress. Sam looked a little confused but allowed her dress to fall to the floor where it was picked up and placed over the back of a chair by Nick.

Ian removed the dressing gown he was wearing to reveal he had on only the skimpiest pair of satin briefs.

"Nick. Help me change over Sam's shoes for these heels - I need her to have some extra height for this next bit."

Nick bent down and quickly placed the killer heels on Sam's feet.

"Right let's get the binding on and then we get into the dress."

"No. Wait. I need her underwear and jewellery"

"What! Why?" Ian was starting to get angry again. This was his thing, what was Nick playing at? Then Nick took off his puffy jacket to reveal a full silicone female body suit. "Oh! I see! OK, but can we move things along?"

Nick slipped Sam's panties down her legs and onto his own. He unclipped her bra, but laid that next to the dress not wanting to rile Ian anymore but attempting to wear it straight away. Sam started giggling "Why am I naked again and why is Nick wearing my panties?"

"You have to be naked so that we both can fit into the dress we are wearing for the cabaret, remember? You agreed to help me do the routine. Now. Stay there while we get the binding on first."

Ian moved in close behind Sam holding her arms behind her back. Nick placed a flesh-coloured corset around both Sam and Ian's torsos fastening at the back with a large band of velcro. Sam and Ian were now bound tightly together. Nick then took the ball gown from its carry case and helped Sam and Ian step into it. Ian slid his arms down in the silky satin sleeves while Nick fastened the dress at the back. Ian then adjusted the dress and felt Sam's breasts beneath the silky material for the first time. It was everything he hoped for, and more.

Nick could see that Ian was going to be occupied for a few minutes so he turned to put Sam's bra on. He couldn't help but let his hand drift down to feel his crotch, the very realistic labia underneath Sam's - now his - blue satin panties. He needed both hands for the matching bra, which fit perfectly. Then he put on her necklace, watch and bracelets. He paused at the one ring Sam was wearing, trying to remember which finger she had worn it on. In the end, it only fitted onto the ring finger of his left hand, so that had to be it. He picked up the dress and held it to his face. Partly to feel the soft fabric but also to drink in the scent that Sam wore. Nick was becoming aroused at the thought of becoming Sam. He slipped his legs into the dress and pulled it up over his new breasts.

"Can you do me up, please?" Nick asked.

"Wow! Looking good babe!" Ian was genuinely impressed at how good Nick looked in Sam's clothes.

"Thanks! Now for the fun bit." Nick had brought a blonde curly wig and a make-up kit with him and sat down at the dressing table to begin.

"Woah. Ladies first!" said Ian as he gestured to Nick that he needed to use the space first.

Ian had an oversized blonde wig - BIG hair from a drag Queen supplier, they didn't come any bigger than that. He placed the wig over his head while he eased the barely conscious Sam's head back to rest on his shoulder. The wig covered her face pretty well and with the addition of a silk scarf around both necks, Ians' head now looked like it was the only one that belonged to this combination body.

Ian had mostly completed his make-up earlier, so just a few last-minute touch-ups were required. He stood up and admired himself in the mirror. Running his hands down his body, taking in the curves of his hips and the gentle jiggle of his boobs as he gave them a quick squeeze. The spell was broken by Nick gently clearing his throat.

"OK if I do my make-up now?"

"Sorry Sweetie, of course. You look amazing already"

"Thanks - looking kind of hot yourself. Can you have a look in Sam's bag and see if she brought her perfume?"

"Sure. Oh, looks like you're in luck." Ian passed the scent to Nick who applied a dab to each wrist and one down his cleavage. Nick settled in to do his makeup as close to Sam's look as possible - he had snapped a picture of her in his phone earlier in the evening and was now using the smiling face as a reference.

"I'll wait here for you to finish up and the act should be here soon. Then we can all make a grand entrance."

"I'm not waiting around. As soon as I'm done with my makeup. I'm heading out there to have some fun. Maybe even see how I get on with Will...."

"Well, I won't be surprised if that's the last I see of you. Do you really think he's not going to notice? He'll kill you!"

"I fancy my chances. He's going to be as mellow as Sam is right now. He's had about the same amount of Champagne..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)