More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MagicWorm MagicWorm

What happens now?

Getting Home, preparing the babies

I had just arrived home.

"Hiiii Eric!!~", my mother greeted me, in her cute apron that squeezed her chubby figure up. She rushed to hug me, and, as lost as I was in my thoughts, I didn't dodge quickly enough. She nearly tackled me, her soft embrace was embarrassing for a boy my age, and with my boner and her double D breasts pressing onto my face, I felt...even more embarrassed, as if the worms in my bag could see me and judge me.

My God. I can't believe I am describing my mother this way...my hormones were making me dizzy, the blood was rushing all over, to my dick, face and brain...

I gasped.

"Everything alright dear? Oh darling...you look so red." She placed a hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever, do you?"

"No mum! Don't worry. I just had a tiring day. I need to study for the upcoming math test...remember? I need to do really good."

"Aww darling. Then, up you go!~ Dinner will be ready in an hour!"

Dinner would consist of a delicious two course home made servings for two people, as per usual since my father left us.

I smiled at my mother, but my eyes fell onto my bag. My heart began to pound faster.

"Fantastic mum. Thank you. I love you. See you soon!"

She smiled tenderly and tilted her head at mine. "See you soon dear, don't tire your head too much!"

I tried to get upstairs, at a fast but controlled pace.

I had the perfect place where the worms could live: an old tank for my pet hamster, who left us a year ago now. If anyone was to question, they would be part of a science experiment.

I cleaned the tank, prepared a light inside it and set it up on my desk.

I had to see them, I had to see the worms, the brain parasites, my babies.

I opened the box slightly and placed it inside the tank.

They began to crawl out.

The were beautiful. Iridescent aqua colour, with stripes of various greens that oscillated as they moved.

There they were, naked, outside...cold. The one inside Maude's ear looked much happier. From the looks of it, their size varied from 1 to even 4 centimeters. The one inside Maude's ear may have been slightly suckling on her limbic system, or lodged inside of it, or completely wrapped around it. I wasn't sure.

I still couldn't believe it, much less now that they were fully visible, in my room. They were real.

I began to study them.

Just controlling the mind wasn't enough. I saw potential in them, my babies. Over the course of a few days, I helped them develop a greater taste for grey matter by feeding them bits of store bought brain.

Today, they wriggle with life, with joy. If i stick my hand to the glass, they hover around it, sensing my heat, feeling me. They are happy. They are hungry.

They were ready.

And if I am correct, some are ready to lay.

"I'm going to the shops Eric, I'll see you soon!~", echoed the voice of my mother from downstairs.

When the door shut, my heart began to beat even harder.

It was time.

Who should become their first nest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)