More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Getting Fit With Wii Fit

For the past few days, Barbara has been trying to complete an extremely challenging video game whenever she's had any free time to play. The female gamer checks her inventory, preparing to fight the final boss. She's so focused on her TV screen that the sound of someone knocking on her door startles her.

Annoyed by the distraction, she pauses the game and goes to see who's at the door. When she opens it, she finds a package sitting on her porch. She doesn't know what could be inside the large box. But the young woman still brings it inside her house.

After shutting and locking the front door behind her, she places the box on her kitchen table and grabs a pair of scissors. When she opens the package, she finds a smaller box inside. "Oh! I know what this is," she says after seeing the Nintendo logo.

Recently, Nintendo released a new exercising game for the Wii U designed to help people get in shape. From the many positive reviews she's read, the gamer girl has decided to buy the game. She's not fat or anything. But she does spend most of every day sitting on her ass. Barbara figured this new exercise game could help her not be so lazy.

The only thing Barbara takes out of the box is the game cartridge. She doesn't check to see what else is inside the package. After saving her game and turning off her PS5, she turns on her Wii U and starts the new game. The TV only shows a black screen for a few seconds before a spinning spiral appears. Barbara can't look away from the screen. But she doesn't want to look away. It feels so good to watch the pretty image.

After the spiral has spun for a few minutes, a voice from the TV says, "Say out loud your name and gender."

"My name is Barbara. I'm female," the young gamer replies. She becomes sad when the spiral disappears. But she becomes happy and slightly aroused when Wii Fit Trainer appears on screen, wearing nothing but a skimpy blue micro bikini.

"Hello, Barbara. Thank you so much for purchasing-" Wii Fit Trainer stops speaking for a second upon noticing the clothes the young woman has on. "You're not wearing the appropriate clothes to exercise. You must wear the proper attire, Barbara. Inside the box you found my game, you'll find a bag containing a custom-made outfit. Please put it on so we can continue."

Barbara remembers when she ordered the game, she had to provide her measurements. Now, she understands the reason why. Looking inside the box, she finds the bag Wii Fit Trainer was talking about. After stripping her clothes off, Barbara quickly puts the outfit on. "Okay. I'm wearing the outfit," she says after returning to standing in front of her TV screen. "Am I ready to begin playing now?"

"Wow! You look amazing, Barbara. We'll begin playing in a few minutes. There are a few things I need you to do first. Right now, strike a sexy pose for me."

After a full minute of trying to figure out a good pose, Barbara finally settles on one. "Is this pose okay?"

"That's perfect. Stay in that position for a few seconds," Wii Fit Trainer says.

Barbara doesn't find it strange that the fictional video game character on her TV can seemingly hear and respond to what she says. And she doesn't see anything wrong with wearing a skimpy bikini. Wearing an outfit like this is required when working out.

"Okay, Barbara. You can move now. Now, a few sentences will pop up on your screen. Read them out loud while you're on your knees. Can you do that for me?"

She nods her head yes. Hearing Wii Fit Trainer praise her after getting on her knees excites Barbara. A paragraph appears on the screen, which the gamer girl reads out loud without hesitation. "I am nothing more than a worthless sex toy whose only purpose is to serve my Master and his cock. I pledge complete loyalty to my one and only amazing Master. I promise to serve my Master with my body for the rest of my life."

The oath she swore holds no meaning to her. She's a gamer, not a sex toy. After the paragraph disappears and Wii Fit Trainer reappears on screen, Barbara asks, "What was the point of me saying that?"

"It's not important. There's one more thing I need you to do before we can begin playing. Stare directly at my eyes, Barbara."

Wii Fit Trainer's eyes glow as Barbara looks into them. They're much prettier than the spiral she watched spin earlier. "My purpose as a woman is to ensure I have a fit and sexy body. The best way to maintain a fit and sexy body is by having sex with other women. I will help Mistress enslave the entire world," she says, this time meaning every word.

Barbara always thought she was straight. But staring at Wii Fit Trainer's voluptuous body is causing her to question her sexuality. "Hey, Mistress. I'm sorry to ask you this. But can I please take off my panties? They're completely soaked in my juices right now."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about, Barbara. Having a wet pussy is a good thing to have for exercising. Take off your panties and grab the dildo that's inside the box. It's finally time we begin working out."

After taking off her panties, Barbara rushes to the kitchen table and searches inside the box to find a massive blue dildo. She's slightly worried about putting it inside her as she's a virgin. But she knows it's what she must do to achieve the perfect fit and sexy body.

When she returns to the living room and looks at her TV screen, Barbara sees her Mistress is not wearing any panties and is holding the same blue dildo as her. It's at this moment the young gamer discovers she's not bisexual. She's a lesbian.

"Okay, Barbara. First, we're going to start training your pussy." Wii Fit Trainer places the dildo on the floor, makes it stand up, and positions her pussy right above it. "Set your dildo up like I did and position yourself like me. Yes, perfect. Just like that. Now, whenever you're ready, lower yourself on the dildo."

Barbara takes a deep breath before slowly inserting the dildo inside her. Hearing Mistress cheer her on gives the gamer the motivation to lower herself more on the fake cock. The wetness of her pussy helps make sliding the massive dildo easier. And before she knows it, it's entirely inside her.

"Great job. Now, start bouncing up and down like me. Try and go at the same pace as me. I'll start going slowly. But gradually, I'll get faster. Try and keep up," Wii Fit Trainer says.

At first, the young woman bounces out of sync with her Mistress. But she eventually matches her rhythm perfectly. The exercise is not as painful as Barbara thought it would be. Had she known working out would feel so good, she would have started trying to get fit years ago.


A young man smiles as he watches the female gamer exercise. But she isn't the only one he's monitoring. On his computer screen are multiple live-feed videos of women from around the world exercising, all of their minds corrupted by the AI Wii Fit Trainer he created.

Pretty soon, he'll have more than a million people under his control. He's looking forward to the day he can finally meet all his enslaved sex toys and play with them. But unbeknownst to the young man is that day will never come.

He thinks the women are riding the dildos to help prepare their pussies to receive his massive cock. But in reality, they are training their pussies for the strap-ons that will fill them when they have sex with other women. Due to not receiving any audio from the live-feed videos, whenever the man sees a woman cum, he assumes they're uttering Master. But they're actually saying Mistress. He'll soon discover the corrupted women's loyalty isn't toward him but to Wii Fit Trainer.


A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I created the images in PixAI.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)