More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hjyfh Hjyfh

Getting Ready orDressed

Getting Dressed

I Went to the back of my closet and moved a pile of extra sheets and grabbed my box with a combination lock. The box itself is pink and covered in random stickers I've gotten that have come from gifts and some headphones I got. This is where I hid most of my more feminine clothes I don't think anyone would care or stop being friends with me if they found out I just find it a bit embarrassing. Even just holding the box made me excited I entered the code "SEXY". I took out a pair of Dark purple panties and matching stockings and gloves I turned on the webcam on my computer and took a look at myself. I am a bit skinny and androgynous looking and once I put everything on if I wasn't hard I could pass as a girl, "with no chest" I mumbled. As I looked at myself "Sexy" was the first word that came to mind. The feeling of the clothes on my skin sent tingles through my body, but I wasn't done yet.

Out of the box I grabbed my black pleated mini skirt, red, black crop-top, Femboys Are The Future facemask and a nice pink choker. The outfit was complete. I felt so comfortable and free. I set my webcam on a delay to take a couple of pics while striking some poses I felt sexy and a bit horny, then sat down to check the computer. The pictures turned out great! I cropped the photos a bit to make sure they showed as little of my room as possible. And to draw the eye towards me. Then I went on to Femboydating.com and posted only what I considered to be the best photos while fighting the urge to masturbate I want to keep my clothes clean for now. The excitement and anticipation only grew in me. I tried to distract myself by playing some random games ended up playing for about an hour or so, checking myself in the camera to see how cute my outfit is. The chime of a notification gets my attention, I immediately close whatever game I was just playing and reopened the site. I saw 1000 people had viewed my profile, 100 likes on each photo, and 10 people wanted to chat. One step closer...

Who Do You Choose

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)