More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablosantori pablosantori

So, tell me, where do Emily's adventures/misadventures begin?

Getting A Loan

"Trust me, this place is fine!" Says your friend Michelle, dropping you off in front of the loan office. You nod your head before turning around and slowly beginning your approach to the door. There's no sign or anything to advertise the business--that is because, the measures of this business are often illegal.

But Michelle told you it was a good idea, and you really really need the extra money to buy your own car. "I go there all the time," she had said, "Trust me, just as long as you aren't late on monthly payments, you won't get screwed over."

"Have you ever been late on payments?" You had asked.

And turning her head shyly, she had said, "Once or twice..."

You turn toward the shop as she calls out, "Remember, there's no monetary interest!"

You enter through the door, and your doubts increase as you sight the tall beastly looking man at the counter smiling at the prospect of getting into your pants.

"I need a loan," you say with a sigh.

"I.D." He grunts. You comply. "Current address?" he says. And you nod. "I hope you understand how this works, little girl. This is not a place for smiling faces." He turns to scan your I.D. on the copy machine, and then hands it back.

"I-I know. I need the money...but, I won't ever be late on a payment."

"Heh heh, you know how many cute girls I've seen come in here saying the same exact thing? 'Oh, I won't ever be late, mister,' they say...heh heh, they say it the first time here, and they say it the second and third time when I'm giving them a good pounding. So, I hope you're really willing to follow through with this, because you can believe me when I say it won't be good results if you don't."

"I know... but, I'm different from those girls, please, let me have a loan, I will pay it back."

"Girl, I'm not trying to deny your loan. Hell, I want you to miss a payment! Girls like you, oh god, you have no idea... so how much will it be? For you, I can loan a lot."

"I need a car so... $6000?"

"$6000 won't get you a good car, girl, please ask for higher." And with a really wicked grin, he adds, "I want you to."

"I don't know mister.... hmmmm....."

Do you want a cheap car, or a really good one? How much money should you get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)