More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pablosantori pablosantori

Do you want a cheap car, or a really good one? How much money should you get?

You ask for higher.

"Well, how high can I go?" you ask.

He sizes you up.

"Twenty."

"Twenty? Twenty thousand?"

He nods.

"Oh my," you say, "That is a lot."

He shrugs. "You'll pay it back...heh heh heh..."

A few minutes later, and you're out the door with a lot of cash. You hurry to your friend's car and immediately tell her the good news.

"Twenty thousand???" She says, upset.

"Yep!"

"Oh my god, Emily... I-I-they would only give me eight thousand! I DID THINGS, and yet, they give YOU twenty thousand.... ugh... I feel so low.... I hate you..."

Judging her disposition, you are pretty sure that she really doesn't hate you, but to make up for her begrudging state you offer to take her shopping, and she quickly accepts.

A month later, your first bill arrives in the mail, ($465) due in two weeks. Since that time, you've spent almost all the money on a car, which you needed, and a lot of junk, that you don't need.

"Has it already been a month?" you tell yourself. "Oh my god..." realizing immediately as you look over the bill. "I'm not going to be able to pay this..."

Two weeks later, the phone rings and it's the loan officer on the other end.

"Are you ready to come in today to make your first payment?"

"Oh, is it today?"

A laugh on the other end.

"Well, you know I've been waiting for this day... do you have the money?"

"I-I-don't sir.. but..."

"Oh don't worry," the man says, "Like I said, we can arrange something."

"Oh my god, sir, please, I'm not ready for that."

"Oh, don't worry, Emily, it's only your first late payment... we won't be harsh."

"WE??? That's NOT reassuring! What do I have to do?"

"Just come down here, and you'll see. Trust me, Emily... you might even enjoy this."

"Ugh... oh my... okay...."

He hangs up, and you hold the phone to your cheek for a really long time, rolling your eyes back and forth, scared to move, wondering what these men have in store for you. Is there any way to get out of this?

Do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)