More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Gets exposed at Halloween costume party.

It was Halloween night, Jake's senior year of high school. There was a giant costume party at this girl Wendy's house. Jake was going to the party dressed in a toga, like the two friends, Gary and Owen. Now Jake had recently embarrassed both Gary and Owen recently. The two acted like it was all fun and games but secretly swore .

Since they knew that most of the senior class would be at the party, Gary and Owen thought it was the perfect place to get Jake back. Earlier that day, the three of them, agreed to wear a toga without anything underneath it at the party. Since the group of friends had done similar things over the years, Jake didn't think much of it at all. However Gary and Owen did Wear underwear under the toga, but Jake didn't wear anything underneath.

As the three arrived at the party, they instantly went to go get mixed drinks. Every time Jake would walk away or talk to someone, Gary and Owen would discuss when to strike. After an hour or so, Jake was really drunk and started flirting with this girl, Sasha. Sasha was a stunning girl with a beautiful face and one of the sexiest body's Jake has ever seen.

Gary and Owen looked at each and smiled, as they saw Jake and Sasha talking. Sitting just behind Jake and Sasha, we're some of the cheerleader, all really sexy. Their names were Jessica, Lexi, Allison, Christy, Vicky, Erica, Ashley, Kim, Kate, Beth, Brittany, Nina and Morgan. Gary and Owen knew this was probably the best time to strike.

As Jake was talking with Sasha, he noticed he could clearly see down her shirt. Jake quickly got rock hard, but his two inch boner wasn't really noticable. As Jake flirted with Sasha, Gary and Owen snuck up behind him. Both Gary and Owen each grabbed the back left side of Jake's toga costumes. In one swift motion, Jake's two friends had pulled his toga costume completely off of his body

There was a brief silence, before Allie yelled out "oh my God, Jake doe's buck as naked and his little boner has come out to play."

"What the... What the hell.... No.....no no no... This can't be happening, where's my costume." Jake said in a panic as he went to cover himself up.

Unfortunately for Jake, a few jocks from the football team, Dan and Trevor were behind him. The two jocks grabbed Jake's arms and pulled them behind his back before he could cover his little boner. as the jocks held Jake's hands still, Wendy ran upstairs to her room and returned a minute later. Wendy was holding a pair of handcuffs and had an evil smile on her Face.

"Alright everyone I think we need to take a survey. So who here thinks we should let Jake go and cover his pathetic excuse for a cock or do we handcuffs his hands behind his back and make he stay like that until the party's over." Wendy said smiling ear to ear.

"Can we get a show of hands for letting Jake get dressed.... Oh sorry Jake doesn't look like you have much support....and now who thinks we should handcuff him?" Sasha added with a devilish grin on her face.

What does the crowd think they should do to Jake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)