More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AlltiedUP AlltiedUP

What's next?

Get your tour guide (female)

"Ah, you must be my charge. Sorry for being a bit late. I had some issues that are now resolved." She smacks and wiggles her stomach which looks like a beer gut. "Not to worry though. We will get you set up with all you need to know about this place in no time."

"Hmm? Oh, {guide_name}, Didn't see you there. Yes, that is your buddy for the day. Stay close together as I'm certain he won't last long without you. Oh, and I'm glad you took care of your pest. Be sure to send her this way when you are done." {guide_name} just smiled and started to pull me away as the secretary gives a somewhat meaningful warning before returning her gaze to her computer and the massive amount of work to do.

"So squirt. Let me be the first to say welcome I guess. Lots that you need to watch out for here of course, but there are also some quite welcome safe-havens as well. The cheerleaders I am certain never have had any normal food since they join the squad. Tons of people just offer themselves to them it's actually pretty sad. The jocks... well I will just say that they had to come up with a solution to the massive quantities of cum they find all the time in their locker room. The nerds are pretty quiet, should be ok over there. Oh, if you are a butt kinda guy, those drama queens won't so much as ask your name before sending you up theirs. There are a few teachers who also love to snack on kids in various ways, but it's frowned upon so I can't really tell you who does and doesn't. "

She goes into things rather extensively including what happens after and during the eatings. You were very thankful for the reforming tech they had installed, but you think it would be ideal to never have to test it out. Only a handful ever really did accomplish that great task.

"Oh, I nearly forgot. Whatever you do... stay away from..." She went silent and looked up in fear...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)