More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SomeoneYouKnow SomeoneYouKnow

What's next?

Get up.

I let out a beguiling sigh as I get up from my bed and look at the time. It's 2:00 PM in the morning. I really need to fix my sleep schedule.

I get up and ruffle my messy hair up. I sit on the edge of my bed and just sit there. I feel like a robot doing the same task every day.

The hard part is knowing that fact and not doing anything about it. Trust me I try before it's hard.

Why don't you just do something new? It's pretty hard to get into something new unless you have money or time.

My stomach growls, I need food and coffee, trust me if I don't get coffee within hours the next page is me saying I slept for the whole day.

I grab my keys off my desk and head outside my room. Going downstairs no one there, checking the fridge nothing there.

I live mostly by myself, parents is either working all day or to busy fixing up the old house we used to live in.

My older brother on the other hand has to live in a university dorm. I can't tell if I should be jealous or not. Sound cool at the same time I heard you get zero privacy.

I head outside the door and look at my dent-up Honda Civic 2007. Don't make fun of it, yeah it got a couple of mileage on it but it still runs.

I get in my car and rev up the engine and head toward fucking little Cesar's. I don't like their pizza but they're the only ones that serve 5 dollar pizza. Plus I know a guy there who can hook me up.

"Get the fuck out."

I cup my hand together and give out a puppy eye. "Dude just hook me up this one time, come on you owe me a favor anyway," I say desperately. He shakes his hand no and doesn't budge.

"James I ain't going to fall for the same shitty excuse again. Last time I give you a pizza for free I got in trouble with my manager."

"But Alex... This time I will pay I swear. You know just slide me those employees discounts and that will be great." I say whipping out a credit card.

Alex shakes his head and gives out a sigh. "Fine. But I swear to god if I get in trouble with my manager. I will find you and kill you."

Response.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)