More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SomeoneYouKnow SomeoneYouKnow

Response.

Punch him.

What the fuck head? I never consider or even thought about those options before. Well, I did imagine what's it likes to punch him in the head but I never went through with it. Taking the pizza box without paying what am I on.

Alex ringed me up and handed me a pizza box. "Take it before I change my mind." I simply smile and take the box and leave the store.

Ah the fresh smell of pizza in the morning, but still what the fuck is wrong with me. Why would I've ever considered punching him in the face? Hell even taking the pizza and run.

It will be funny... but it won't be laughing when I end up in jail.

I swear to god that my coffee is **** and that I'm too tired for this shit. Maybe both...

"Sorry coming through!." Suddenly I get shoved to the side. As a figure of a girl passes me by. Checking her out she has blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. Wearing athletic clothing, with yoga pants showing off her curvy ass.

Wait why am I analyzing her like she a fresh cut of a grade A steak. I shake my head trying to get my head clear. Usually, I just brush people off and do not pay attention to them. Especially to jerks I just pretend that they are not there and zone out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)