More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Paraca510 Paraca510

what should Axel do?

Get up and run out of the room

Me levanto de la cama y me dirijo hacia el pasillo mientras la payasa con cara de enojada me dice:

  • ¿A donde vas, cariño? no irás muy lejos

Corro por el pasillo y bajo las escaleras y justo cuando cruzo la esquina de la pared una mano me agarra del cuello y me sostiene en el aire.

Miro hacia la izquierda y de la oscuridad del pasillo emerge una mujer que aparenta unos 40 años, alta, musculosa y completamente desnuda. De grandes pechos y gran trasero, con el sello distintivo de que llevaba un antifaz negro que le cubría todo el rostro y una larga trenza rubia.

Totalmente en silencio, me agarra y me arroja sobre su hombro y comienza a caminar de regreso a la habitación.

  • Déjame ir por favor

Pero ella no contesta y sigue caminando.

Llegamos a la habitación y allí estaba la payasa encima de la cama riéndose.

La mujer de la máscara me cambia de posición y me agarra por los brazos por detrás y quedo suspendido en el aire.

La payasa baja al suelo y se me acerca de rodillas y se para justo frente a mí.

La luz de la lámpara de mi cuarto titila y veo que de debajo de la cama empieza a salir una chica de cabello morado, ella tenía un estilo gótico y muchos tatuajes, con piercings en la nariz y uno en la lengua, no tenía pechos y culo grande pero ella era bonita. Se pone de rodillas frente a mí junto a la chica payaso.

The girl with purple hair looks at me and says:

~ We can't make noise or she will wake up

~ Will he wake up? who? please let me go

They both start pawing at my pajama bottoms when suddenly the clown girl rips the front of my pants, leaving my penis erect again in the air. The two begin to lick my penis on the sides while my skin crawls when I notice the hard breasts of the girl in the mask. The 2 piercings of the tongue of the clown girl and the other of the other girl increase the pleasure in the blowjob. The clown girl licks the tip of my penis and then takes it in her mouth while pulling her breasts out of the clown outfit. They weren't big but they were pretty. They both start using their mouths giving a perfect double blowjob.

~ fuck... stop now...

They pay no attention and continue sucking my penis by the end, by the sides and licking and sucking my balls.

The purple haired girl takes off her black bra revealing her tits, they were very small and had nipple piercings.

They start to build in intensity and speed and my moans start to get louder as I near my climax.

~ aaaaaaah fuck!! I'm going to cum again!!

Semen begins to come out of my urethra which the clown girl collects with her mouth, putting my glans in her mouth.

The girls don't stop and seem to want more by sucking on my saliva-filled penis.

I start to scream in panic:

~ Help!! Someone help me!! please!!

To which the girl in the mask reacts by lowering me to the ground, grabbing me and covering my mouth. The clown girl makes an angry face and tells me:

~ Are you an idiot? We told you to be quiet, if she wakes up it will be the end of you.

I was unable to say anything before the of the woman in the mask who had sealed my mouth with her hand. The girl in the mask tells me in an aggressive way:

~ Shut the fuck up!!

The other girls resume giving blowjobs and the woman in the mask grabs my buttock tightly as I hear her heavy breathing behind me.

In front of me in an armchair was sitting a hooded woman, as if visualizing the scene.

I start to hear someone crawling behind me until they stop right behind me.

He starts groping and touching my ass until he decides to rip my pants from the back, leaving my pants practically torn. And as if he had been waiting years, he pounces on my anus and starts licking it.

~mmmmhhh

I groan at the new sensation that just attacked me from behind, but I can't see who's doing it because I can't turn. Meanwhile the other two girls continue to suck my penis. I try to move my hips to try to get rid of him licking my ass but it's totally useless. They don't stop with the fellatio and from the closet where I keep my clothes I start to hear banging, like someone is knocking on the door and suddenly the door opens. A woman dressed as a nurse comes out of it.

He approaches me and says:

~ Patient 244, my diagnosis is that he is in perfect condition, he is ready to continue with the semen extraction

He takes out a syringe and sticks it into my arm and injects me with a green liquid.

~aaaaaahhh

I try to scream but the hand of the woman in the mask covers my mouth. The nurse had brown hair, didn't look like she had tattoos, blue eyes, and quite pretty.

She gets in the middle of the other two girls and starts sucking my penis in an aggressive way to which the other two girls join in sucking on the sides and balls and the girl from behind licking my ass. It is an incredible sensation and little by little I was getting closer to orgasm again.

~ mmmmh... fuck...

They make me cum in their mouths and they share my cum kissing each other and cleaning the semen that stayed on my penis with their tongues while the girl behind doesn't stop licking my ass. "It's incredible, I've cum three times and my penis is still erect and every time I cum it seems that more semen comes out" "Could it be what he injected me with?"

Suddenly the woman in the mask grabs me by the neck and brings me to my knees putting my face in her pussy.

~ Lick my fucking pussy you fucking brat!!

I timidly start licking her pussy, it's wet and it's weird. I feel that the other girls are taking off their clothes, it seems that they plan to continue...

I don't understand anything and I stop to talk.

~ Where is my grandmother? what have you done with her? stop now please...

~ Who the fuck told you to stop bitch!!

I keep licking until I feel something coming, she quickly puts her fingers in her pussy and releases a big squirt that soaks my pajama top. The woman in the mask opens my pajama shirt and takes it off and also takes off her mask. She wasn't pretty, but she wasn't ugly either.

He grabs me and throws me against the bed, grabbing me and placing himself under me on the edge of the bed, he spread my legs in a rather humiliating position. I open my eyes and discover who was the girl who licked my ass since now I see her face to face. A blonde girl without big breasts in lingerie and with a sun tattooed under her tits. And the four of them get on their knees in front of me, the nurse also showed her tits, small natural tits

The lights go off and on and another girl appears standing in front of her, dark-haired, naked with black boots, her arm tattooed, a pretty face and smiling. She had small tits and a rather big ass.

~ Didn't you want to invite me girls? I also wanted to eat...

He gets on his knees with the other 4 women and they all start to suck my penis, my balls, lick my anus. They suck all of me, it's a massacre, all my parts being stimulated at the same time without stopping

~fuck...fuck...fuck...let me please...

I panic and start screaming

~ Grandma!!! grandmother!!

The woman who had the mask slaps me and says:

~ Why don't you shut the fuck up already? No one is coming to rescue you.

He places me again looking towards the girls and now instead of putting his hand to cover my mouth, he puts his fingers in my mouth causing stimulation in my throat. I look towards the chair and there the hooded woman is still watching what they do to me without make no noise. I'm approaching my fourth orgasm, it's too much stimulation. After a couple of minutes they all start to turn up the intensity, and it ends up passing.

~ fuck... I cumming!!

A lot of semen comes out and they collect it with their mouths. Taking advantage of the spite of my run, I struggle with the woman in the mask and manage to free myself from her grip, I run out of the room and close the door.

Where should I run to?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)