More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by triangletoast triangletoast

Jerk off in the shower, or get to work early?

Get to work early

As much as I wanted to finish myself up, I knew it would be better to wait for tonight. It was rare we had the time together lately, so I knew if she did manage to get away before to late we'd be up all night fucking like bunnies. I didn't want to ruin any of that with just a quick wank in the shower.

Rushing to get dresses and skipping breakfast I left for work early. Olivia would appreciate me getting her some coffee before she gets stuck into it for the day, and maybe I could throw in a little teasing to give her a bit more incentive to slip away tonight.

The building for Wayland group could only be described as a concrete stump. The grey, weather worn building stood firm on the ground, in the same say bricks do. It was the kind of building you only ever imagined against an overcast sky and looked completely out of place with the sun shining in the bright blue sky.

There was limited parking for the building, so only the higher ups got a spot. Olivia was lucky enough to get one with her position, bragging about it for days. I, like all the other drones, was left to fend for myself and find street parking.

In through the building doors was much nicer than the outside. Modern, sleek, sophisticated without being over the top. The reception area wasn't lavishly large, but it wasn't small, centered around the half circle desk that homed our receptionist.

"Morning Jacob!" Maddie beamed at me. "In early today are we?"

"Thought I'd suprise Olivia with some coffee." I smiled back. "Give her some support as she brings in the new guy."

I scanned my pass on the reader by her desk, sneaking a few glances at today's outfit.

Maddie was probably the youngest person working at the company, in her late teens. It wasn't something anybody really talked about, but we all knew just why she was hired for the position.

The low cut crop top she wore today was far from business casual, showing off enough cleavage to make a man's head spin. It felt like she got more risque everyday, but I knew the old perverts who hired her loved it. The cute freckled face with short brown hair went under appreciated next to the two mounds of eye candy she kept pushed out, but I did my best to keep my eyes there.

"That's so thoughtful of you! If you were my husband, I know just how I'd reward you for something like that..."

She leaned onto her desk, letting her chest pile onto it. I couldn't help but watch as it got closer to me, a tantalising grasp away.

"I'd bake you some fresh cookies!" She giggled and launched herself back onto her chair, her chest bouncing with the movement. "Men do seem to love my cookies."

She was a smart girl. She knew exactly why she was hired and exactly what the old bosses wanted from her. She played up the flirting when needed to, and toned down the outfits when clients were coming around.

I had mixed feeling about her. I didn't agree with the ethics on why she was hired and with the way some of the older guys leered at her. On the other hand she was good at her job, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy seeing her around.

"As much as I know your cookies would be delicious, Olivia's are more than enough for me." I flashed a smile and tried to adjust the growing election I had without being obvious.

"Well you better hurry to go see her then." She leaned back, eyes glancing down at me. "Or you might just be left with the crumbs."

I didn't quite let her teasing attempts get me like most of the other guys did, so she had to resort to other methods. I think she got a thrill from making the guys flustered, so I let the comment go and headed off. I knew she was just messing with me, but seeing her had stirred up that tension from this morning that needed release.

Maybe if I got to Olivia early enough we could have a little fun in her office? I know when she has the blinds down for meetings it could be a pretty private place. Thinking about playing with her at work, in her own office, only excited me more as I rushed to see her.

With a fresh coffee in hand, I walked over to her little corner of the empire. A few proper walled offices with a basic bullpen in the middle. Olivia got the corner office in the back of course, and from the look of it she might have already been in a meeting.

She must have had the whole team come in early to prepare. Damn. I'd really wanted to get in there and run my hands up her cute little skirt. At least I could still give her the coffee and wish her luck today. Maybe even whisper something sexy into her ear before I go.

"Hey Jacob, now I bet that's for me isn't it?." The small, older blonde woman said from behind the desk in front of Olivia's office.

"Ha ha sorry Carol, but this one's reserved for your boss." Carol worked as an assistant for the while team, but she was mostly Olivia's from the way she talked.

The woman, who way maybe in her early forties, helped out Olivia get used to the company when she first started here. Her department is notorious for being almost all males, so both girls were glad to be able to have each other. Office politics could be cut throat, but Olivia trusted Carol to always have her back.

"Seems like just yesterday every man in this building getting coffee for me." She let out an over exaggerated sigh. "Ahh but to be young again."

"Youth is wasted on the young and all that, right?"

"I wouldn't quite say that." She raised her eyebrows, her tongue flicking across her lips. "There are plenty of youthful guys I personally make sure don't go to waste."

She was two decades older than me, but still just as feisty as she'd ever been. Even physically she only barely seemed my senior. She'd had some work done on her face, but it wasn't obvious or distracting and she'd clearly put a lot of effort into maintaining her shape.

Her chest though, or her 'girls' as Carol would call them, was another thing. She seemed to be putting in effort to keep a natural beauty for her while body, except her boobs. Just as big as Maddie's were, but without any of the softness. The round melons clung onto her chest, proudly pointing out towards the world.

Bimbo tits is how me and Olivia talked about them, in hushed tones while giggling. I'd never say the to her face, but I suspected she'd take it as a complement. This was the same woman who on one occasion, came into work proudly announcing to everyone her sons classmates thought of her as a 'MILF'.

"Ha ha I bet you do Carol." I smiled politely, moving towards the door to Olivia's office. "And I better make sure this coffee doesn't go to waste."

"Oh she's in her morning hustle right now hun."

"I'll just be a quick sec-" I turned the knob on the door but it didn't budge. That was weird. Why was she locking her doors for a regular morning meeting?

"She hates being disturbed when she's trying to focus." Carol's level smile didn't drop from her face. "But you'd know that wouldn't you?"

I, I guess that was right? But this wasn't really-

A strange sound cut off my thoughts. Faintly through the door I heard what sounded like a guttural roar. What the hell were they doing in there, weightlifting? No, the grunting seemed to fast paced for that. And it was only building in speed and volume...

"They like to practice ancient indigenous throat singing to hype themselves up for the day." Carol said. Smiling just a bit wider now. "It's good for the mind and the body."

Through the noises of four guys grunting and groaning like wild animals, I could just maybe hear Olivia. It was hard to make out but it sounded like she was just saying yes yes yes, over and over. I guess she was leading them through this strange exercise.

"Huh."

"I can hold onto that coffee for her if you'd like." Carol said. Unbothered by all the noises behind her. "They like to take a short break then go for a second round before starting the day, so she won't be out for a while yet."

The fresh hot coffee would be cold and stale by then, but she'd still probably appreciate the gesture. On the other hand, Maddie was always making coffee for other and might like receive some herself. Or maybe Carol, she'd been good to Olivia and probably deserved it.

As my wife and the four guys on her team reached a climax with their throat singing, just a wall away from me, I reached my decision.

Who gets the coffee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)