More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What would you like to do?

Get to Ellen's room asap!

You’re absolutely stunned when you see the girl that you lusted after through most of high school come traipsing out of her dorm wearing only a towel. Apparently, its not an everyday occurrence as several other nearby coeds stand and stare at Ellen as she makes her way towards you, the piece of red terrycloth barely covering her body. “Jesus, what a bimbo!” you hear one of the girls stand with a group of three other say to her companions, two of the girls laughing in response.

“Hi hun, I’ve missed you so much” Ellen says as she deftly holds the towel over her breasts with one arm, and then reaches around your shoulder and gives you a warm hug with the other. Over her supple, smooth shoulder you can see the reflection of the two of you embracing on the polished body of the car next to yours. The edge of the towel creeps up over Ellen’s ass as she leans to hug, and then slides back into place when she steps back.

“I’ve missed you too. I have to say this is really quite a surprise. I would have just about died in high school to see you like this. Not so shy and proper anymore? Has college corrupted you?”

Ellen shakes her head back and forth a sly smile spread over her lips. “Nope. But I’ve had my horizons broadened. I’d say you don’t mind” Walking back towards the door, she gestures for you to follow.

“You didn’t have to do this for me, I mean you could have thrown on pants and a t-shirt or something. I could have waited until you got dressed.” Ellen climbs the stairs just a head of you, her ass is periodically exposed as she skips a step here and there.

“When my cell buzzed, I just had to see you, and its not like I’m naked or anything” she says with a giggle.

Reaching the third floor, Ellen pushes the door open and the two of you pad down the hallway to her room. The corridor is empty but music and female voice are readily heard through closed doors and a few that have been propped open.

Then a door opens a few doors down from Ellen’s room as the two of you pause. A attractive Vietnamese girl with long black silken hair trailing down her back and a towel wrapped around her otherwise naked body smiles at you. “Hi Elle, This him?“ The Asian beauty casts an appraising eye at you. A hungry look, like a cat assessing its prey. “VERY nice” she says approvingly.

“Thanks, Ke.”

“Maybe I’ll stop by after I get dressed, okay” The girl says as she adjusts a small toiletry bag in her hand.

“Sure, knock first”

She smiles and the pivots towards the showers at the end of the hallway. “Seeya!” she calls back over her shoulder, as Ellen pushed her door open and leads you inside.

What's Ellen have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)