More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MasterKusojs MasterKusojs

What to do?

Get to Class

I decided it would be better to go to class, even if it was just to secure my favorite seat in the classrooms. After a quick shower and shave, I threw my backpack on and strolled out of my single room on the top floor of the dormitory nearest Ozarka Tech’s engineering building. The dormitory was three stories high and shaped like a capital “U”, with the center section being a common area, and each of the long sections being dorms—one side guys and the other girls—with a courtyard nestled in the middle.

The soupy air slapped my face as I threw myself out of the building and on my way to class. Several other students were similarly rushing about, half of whom had their eyes glued to their phones. I couldn’t say anything, considering I was rooting around in my pocket for my schedule to double check what room I needed to go to, and so I shouldn’t have been nearly as surprised as I was when I crashed headlong into someone and knocked us both to the concrete.

“Ah!” the other person shouted. I pushed myself to my feet and instantly had a hand out to them.

“Sorry, sorry,” I said, looking down at the prone figure.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)