More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

first order of business?

Get some coffee

You get dressed and leave your apartment complex. You tell the familiar to stay behind for now, he needs to clean up the place anyways. Crossing the street, you enter a coffee shop you visit on occasion. It being later in the day, the patrons are scarce. As you notice this, your eyes fall on the barista. 'How could a woman that attractive work at a place like this?' you wonder. Her wavy dirty blonde hair fell down past her shoulders, right above her trim waist. Your eyes continue down to her greats ass accentuated by some tight black pants.

Walking up to the bar, you flash her a smile as you order some black coffee. She returns it as she grabs a cup to fill up. As she fills your drink, you take the opportunity to really get a look at her. Your pupils dilate slightly as you magically peer through her clothes. Just as you suspected, a tight black thong and a matching bra covering her moderately sized breasts. You could have a lot of fun with her, you think to yourself. Your eyes snap back to normal as she turns to hand you your drink.

"Have a nice day!" she chirps, completing the transaction on the register.

"You too." you wink.

As you turn to leave, you make a subtle grabbing motion with your free hand. As you do so, she gasps and whirls around, feeling a hand clutch her rear. Seeing no one, she confusedly turns around, just in time to see you walk out the door.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)