More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Somburliss Somburliss

What should she do first?

Get some breakfast from the kitchen

Kylie dragged herself out of bed, heading toward her kitchen while rubbing her eyes, her erection still defiantly sticking out of her pajama pants. She wasn't in the mood to make anything, so she planned on simply grabbing a granola bar out of the pantry. But she heard some activity from the kitchen, which confused her, as both her parents were out of the house.

When Kylie reached the kitchen, she was greeted by the sight of her best friend, in an apron, preparing a meal. "Morning Kylie! You like pancakes, right?"

"Emily!? W-W-What are you doing here!?" Kylie sputtered. "Cooking! Your parents are out, right? So I figured I'd drop by and make something for you. You'd just eat some processed garbage otherwise. Also... why are you facing away from me?" Emily inquired. "I-I have to go change!" Kylie blurted out. Emily jumped at the opportunity. "Ooh, let me help. I'll pick out something cute, promise!" Kylie bolted into her room and slammed the door shut, too nervous to keep up the conversation.

"I guess that's a no..." Emily muttered as she resumed cooking.

What does Kylie wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)