More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Largetalons69 Largetalons69

How Does Shepard React?

Get on With It

RENEGADE: +1

Jane jacked off to porn scenes better than this. She rolled her eyes before swiftly grabbing the private by the neck, Cupp audibly choked on her words as the commander shoved her against the shuttle doors. Even with how violent her response had been, the teen's coworker showed no signs of interfering, in fact, she even had a grin on her face as Jane had her way with the girl. Jane looked back at Cupp, her eyes wide with anticipation; there was fear sparking through her, but there was also a tinge of desire and lust that quickly followed. These girls were, after all, professionals and they no doubt dealt with clients quicker tempered than the commander.

"Cut the act. I know what your here for." The commander said. "You may as well save your time and breath, because you'll definitely be needing a lot of it after I'm through with you. Take my cock out."

Shepard leaned back as the girl fell to her knees and hastily tugged at her trousers. Cupp unbuckled her belt and tore it off with her mouth, clearly wanted to showcase her own animalistic lust, but she would be better off holding back, there wasn't a single woman on the planet who could match her bestial lust and behaviors. Instead of pulling her trousers all the way down the private let the fall around Shepard's thighs, just enough length for her cock to pop free and slap her across the face. Shepard couldn't have done it herself, she thought about giving the girl a few well placed smacks, but it seemed like her foot of bitch-breaking meat had other plans. She grabbed it with one hand and placed the other around the backside of Cupp's blonde hair; she wound her hand through the its curls then gripped tightly to keep her from being able to move anywhere. While all this happened, Lt. Marlow felt up and down her side, feeling the girthy beast below moan for release--she too took off her pants and boots, leaving her tightly buttoned blouse on as she viciously stroked the member surging forward. Jane gave the teen a few smacks across the face, making sure to fill the shuttle with a loud WHACK each time.

Shepard leaned the girl back and bent over until their mouths were only a foot apart. "Open your fucking mouth." She commanded before spitting into Cupp's patiently awaiting mouth. At first, she didn't really know what to do, whether she should swallow it or keep it in; unfortunately for her, she didn't have time to react. Shepard pointed her flared head at the back of her gullet and fired it inside her warm, wet mouth. Cupp moved her head back and forth, trying to familiarize herself with the length, but Shepard didn't want to play the waiting game; her shaft pushed its way down her throat as the girl had no room to withdraw from the incoming length. _Gluk Gluk Gluk Gluk. _The inside of the holding area immediately filled with trepid huffing and puffing, while the youngest of the bunch had her brain melted from the inside as Shepard's cock eventually reached full depth. Spit poured out of the cracks of her lips as they desperately attempted to separate enough room for her to breath in air like a normal human being. Jane looked back, hoping to see the other useless whore stroking herself like some worthless cuckold, but instead she was greeted with a surprising wet presence against her backside. Marlow had used the time wisely, seeing the commander quickly become consumed fucking the private's throat, to sneak up behind her and quickly plunge her tongue into the depths of Jane's ass crack. Eventually she found her mark and spread her cheeks wider, allowing her tongue to sink inside that winking chasm. At the same time, Cupp might've finally gained her bearings as she locked her arms around the commander's hips as if to pull herself further in and out. It wasn't just the feel of getting her ass eaten while throatfucking a younger girl, it was the sheer intensity that took the commander by storm. She felt the pressure quickly building up inside her, to the point where she wanted to cum.

PARAGON: Push the two away and start giving Marlow the best blowjob of her life, maybe Cupp will fill the void and continue where her partner left off.

RENEGADE: You want to see something freaky, these two have already proven how dirty they can be. You want Marlow to help you double-team Cupp.

NEUTRAL: Let the pressure build up, its not everyday you get your ass eaten and blowjob at the same time. Cum all over Cupp's face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)