More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MisterFondle MisterFondle

What will Taylor do?

Get his

Taylor loved Halloween more than anyone. Despite being pansted in the hall last year on Halloween, he still enjoyed it. During his freshman year of college he took a job as a scare actor at a haunted house. It was all fun and games until William showed up.

William rolled up with a large group of friends. He wore a white t-shirt that did nothing to hide his bulging muscles. Below he had on a pair of navy Nike shorts, 5inch inseam that showed off his plump thighs.

Taylor was walking around the front entry, scaring everyone who got near. When Will came into view, his face got hot, he wanted to do something for . He ran inside and started talking to his coworkers, many of whom had also experienced torment at the hands of Will.

They formulated a plan. As soon as Will and his crew walked in, the plan set in motion.

Taylor and his coworkers first began by attempting to separate Will from the other guys and a few girls. The girls were easy. Run at them with fake chainsaws and they’ll run off. A few of the guys were easily scared off as well. But Will and Jake, best buds, were not so easily spooked. But eventually Jake attempted to catch up with the rest of the group. Will was alone.

Taylor and the rest of the actors swept in through a dark hallway. None of the boys were terribly strong, but with three of them, they were able to capture Will and drag him through a hidden door. No one though anything of his shouting and screaming, “GET OFF ME! HEY GET AWAY!” In a haunted house no one pays attention to screaming.

Taylor wanted to humiliate Will. Best way to do that was with a taste of his own medicine. They tore away his white shirt, exposing his torso which was only illuminated by a pulsing strobe light. He pushed away at the masked actors. Kicking his feet and writhing around. But they didn’t stop. Will grew more nervous as they began tugging on his waistband. “STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERTS! JAKE WHERE ARE YOU?” A guy in a scream mask finished the job with his shorts, pulling them straight off and over his ankles. Will now laid on the floor, pinned down in his underwear. Taylor took notice that there was hardly a bulge at all peeking through his boxers. Will strained to lift his head and get a view of his body. He looked nervously as the scare actors pulled one shoe off at a time, his heart raced fervently as Taylor, hidden by a silver killer mask, grabbed the elastic of his waistband.

He yanked them clean off and down to Will’s knees. His pecker poked straight up no higher than maybe an inch. It was even smaller then because it retracted in fear. The skin of his shaft covered a portion of his tip. His eyed shot open wide at the sight of his exposed cock. Taylor, though Will couldn’t see it, gasped at the sight of such a small pecker. He and the other scare actors started laughing. Partially because of the size, and partially because they saw it pissed Will off. A fourth scare actor, who was rather annoyed that he couldn’t be there to help strip Will, came in the room and was shocked as well at the sheer minuscule scale of his dick.

Will struggled harder now. “GIVE ME MY CLOTHES YOU FREAKS!”

“We aren’t the ones with freakishly small cocks.” Taylor said in a fake voice. Will furrowed his brows angrily. He tried to pry himself free but failed. As he struggled, his tiny dick jiggled slightly. Luckily he had trimmed his pubes the night before, so his pecker, in all its tiny glory was obstructed by nothing.

“Give me my clothes or I’m going to kick all of your asses!”

“Oh these?” Taylor said as he picked up Will’s shirt. He grabbed a pair of scissors from a nearby stool and ripped away at the cotton shirt.

“STOP! WHAT ARE DOING THIS IS A SICK FUCKING JOKE!” But Taylor didn’t stop there. He ripped away at Will’s shorts. Then he grabbed his boxers. “YOU CANT DO THIS! PLEASE! ILL GIVE YOU MONEY!”

“Begging won’t help, little boy.” Taylor tore the boxers to shreds. While he may have left the shirt and shorts somewhat intact, there wasn’t a single bit of fabric left to salvage from his boxers.

Will set his head down in defeat. Taylor thought he even saw tears begin to well up. The boys stood Will up, watching his shriveled little pecker bounce pitifully around. “Look at his little dick you guys!”

“Such a big guy! You think he wouldn’t be so small!”

Content with their torment, they him over to a back door. Once Will noticed the exit sign he pleaded desperately. “NO! PLEASE YOU CANT SEND ME OUT THERE LIKE THIS!” Taylor wrapped a blindfold around Will’s eyes. Once it was tight, he grabbed a rope and tied his hands behind his back. “NO! NO!” Taylor looked down as he stepped on something. They were Will’s car keys. He grinned beneath his mask.

They shoved him through the door and locked it from behind. Will stumbled out, his balls flopped around over the inside of high thighs. His balls were slightly average. So they only made his pecker look even smaller in comparison. What his cock was doing, one couldn’t call flopping. It sort of just… vibrated. There really isn’t a term for small things moving small distances.

He couldn’t see it. But Taylor and the rest had shoved him out into an open clearing between the parking lot and the entry line.

“Is that Will?”

“Will where did you go?”

“You always bragged it was so big! What’s that little thing!”

“Is that really his dick? There’s no way Will is that small!”

“DID SOME GIRL TIE HIM UP?”

“SHE MUST'VE BEEN SCARED OF THAT LITTLE THING!”

Will backed away towards the door. He turned around so that no one could see his embarrassing package.

Taylor and the others quickly undressed and changed into their everyday clothes. By the time Will had amassed a small crowd, Taylor was rounding the corner, acting like he didn’t know what was going on.

“Will?” He said. “Oh my god. Will Fitzpatrick has a tiny dick! I would’ve never guessed. Actually, I could’ve.”

Will stumbled on a rock when he heard Taylor’s voice. He fell backwards, leaving his small friend out in the air. All that he could hear was a roar of laughter from everyone waiting in line, as well as people in the parking lot who saw the spectacle.

“I’ve never seen a dick that small!”

Taylor finally walked over and slipped the blindfold off Will’s face. His eyes were red, and a few tears were dripping from his eyes.

“Please help me!” He looked down and was reminded of his exposed body. His head spun. “Please get me something! Untie me!”

“I could. But you tried to humiliate me in school last year. Remember pantsing me in the hallway?”

Will struggled to clear his mind enough to remember. “Sure yeah! I’m sorry! Ok I’m sorry! Now help me!”

“Oh no. I have no intention of helping you. I just wanted to remind you.” Taylor looks at Will, all the way down his body, and then scans the crowd. “How many people do you think are seeing this right now? At least 50 people. That’s 50 sets of eyes seeing your little friend down there. How big are you hard? Like 2 inches?”

“Bro this isn’t funny! Help me! I’m sorry I pansted you!” Will saw a camera flash, and when he leaned over enough to get a view of the crowd he saw people coming increasingly closer with their phones out. His friends were recording Snapchat videos and editing shrimp emojis over the footage.

“At least when you pantsed me only a few people saw my dick. And hey, it wasn’t so bad. I’m four inches when I’m soft.” He laughed confidently. I can’t believe I used to be scared of you. Oh, and in case you were wondering. I’m six and half inches hard.” He walked away and starts chanting. “SHRIMP DICK! SHRIMP DICK!” And the crowd followed. He walked away, grinning ear to ear. Meanwhile, Will struggled to break his hands free as his Jake, the friend who left him behind in the first place, got his camera close up to Will’s crotch.

“EY! My boy Willy’s gotta a small Willy! Haha! How come you never told me you were a chick?” He looked around at all of their friends, inciting them to join in the torment. “Remember when he said girls didn’t like getting fucked by him cause it hurt too bad. I guess they didn’t like it cause they couldn’t feel it at all.”

His tiny pecker ended up all over Snapchat that night. And one thing was for sure, Will never bullied another person again. There was no way he could ever insult anyone again. If he even tried, all a person had to do was pull up a video taken that night. The sight of his own small penis and a crowd chanting “SHRIMP DICK!” In the background haunted him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)