More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brevdravis brevdravis

What do you do?

Get back to work.....

Despite your desire to check out the book, you tear yourself away and continue working. It isn't exactly fun work, but you yourself to turn off your brain, and it helps somewhat. The hours go slowly, and you breath a sigh of relief when the last box is stacked.

Brushing the dust and grime from your hands, you take one last look at the hole in the ceiling, you pick up your bookbag and head towards the front door. You walk down several long hallways before arriving at the study. Inside you see the figure of Mrs Adams, the executor of the estate. She is a young woman with light brown hair and an athletic figure. She is working diligently at a desk and doesn't notice your arrival.

You clear your throat softly, and she looks up at you, not saying a word before she gestures towards an envelope on the desk. You nod your head, and reach forward to take the envelope. As you do, you notice Mrs Adams looking at you, in a manner that you aren't used to getting. At least not from women....

"So," Mrs Adams says, "I just wanted to tell you that I know that I've been hard on you, but you've really done a great job." She smiles, and softly licks her lips before continuing

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out tonight as a thank you for all your hard work, You know, just us girls?"

Interested? Or just go home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)