More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by worldbong worldbong

What are Katya's plans for the day?

Get a job

Well the obvious way out of their situation was to improve the income in their home. Katya really liked that house. She still remembers the day Harold showed her this house for the first time. They were still dating at that time and he promised her that one day this great 2 storey-bungalow by the river would be hers. He kept his promise, a few days after getting his job at the corporation, the first thing he did was to get this dream house for his lovely wife-to-be. She was so excited and emotional that day. She told him in so many ways how she loved him that night. Harold saw another side of his fiancée (now wife) that night. She was wild and passionate in their love making. Katya was really flexible from all the cheer leader training and Harold got to experience the results of her training first hand and that is when she let him cum inside her for the first time.

Harold was Katya’s first and only boy-friend ever since she arrived to the states but she was not a virgin. You see, Katya arrived from Kazan, her home town in Russia to Jersey a year before joining the university. She was then 18. She was the youngest in the group and Harold immediately fell for her as everyone else in the faculty, including teachers. But Katya chose him and has been with him ever since. However, she never told him about her past, or her motherland and he actually, never had a chance to ask. Soon after they arrived to the states, Katya’s parents died in a car crash, leaving her an orphan in a completely new world. She found refuge in Harold’s arms and would forever be grateful for that.

Katya was Harold's first girl though and he definitely loved the way she took things in her hands...and not only... during sex. Katya was experienced, he had to acknowledge that, but this was not a problem. on the contrary, it gave him motivation to find new ways to please her and as a matter of fact Harold was a fast learner and soon, a great lover. So he never tried to find out about her past. Katya never told him much either, only that she was young when she fucked for the first time and that she liked to have sex. Before that family situation, Harold and Katya used to fuck all the time they would be together. They had decided not to rush with a baby and so Katya was on the pill, which was a huge advantage for adventurous sex.

If only he knew ...

Katya was not a very good student at university, yet, she did manage to pass all her exams and major in Economics and political sciences. Harold was a darling as usual, trying to tutor her during the weekends, but Katya knew that would not be enough; she was not as smart as he thought she was. International trade and fiscal policy were completely unfathomable but she did grasp the concepts of incentives, opportunity costs and the well-known demand and supply principle, which she implemented in class. The fact that most of her lecturers were middle-aged, married and respected men with great interest in her assets, made things very easy for her. Extracurricular activities and late personal tuitions in luxurious hotel rooms or in their country houses secured her high grades and free time for clubbing and parties.

Of course, she was worried that Harold would find out. She loved him more than anything and he was the only close person she had. She meant well, she was doing all that for them, for their future. Once they graduated, she would be a loving wife. He was such a clever young man with such a bright prospect, who would want to have a college drop-out as wife, she thought? And then, she knew well that those men were influential and respected in society, if anybody found about their affair with a student, it would not only break their image as teachers but also as husbands and fathers. Her secret was safe. For now at least.

She has to ponder on her possibilities

What will she choose to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)