More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gargamel Gargamel

What does Lee decide?

Get Ted out of the way.

Ted takes the order and hangs up the phone. A mustachioed thirtysomething dealer, he works at Parcheesi's on the weekends to earn extra dough to pay for his daughter's braces and his son's lawyer. He tells Nina to roll another large cheese pizza. When it finishes baking, he grabs it and hurries out the door, mumbling something about fucking his wife.

Lee lets Nina go home early then and offers Liz a ride home. A high school graduate who was starting in the fall semester along with Lee, she wasn't the brightest coil in the Pizza Oven, and she made it into FSU with an athletic scholarship for lacrosse, one of the two things at which she was good. Lee shows the petite blonde out the door, locks the place, then shows her to his hooked up black 1992 Thunderbird. It was lowered, leathered, and tinted as dark as the Sunshine State allows.

On the backroads to Liz's beachside house, they make small talk, saying the usual things boys and girls say in awkward times like these. Lee glances over at her from time to time, whenever there is an excuse such as a mutual liking of a song on the radio and whatnot.

Pulling into Liz's driveway, she is both surprised and visibly dismayed to find her parents had taken the car out for the night.

"Damn now I'm stuck and they probably won't be back with the car until sunrise!", she muttered, with a hint of a smile raising her red glossed lips.

A new familiar punk song comes on the radio and both just sit there listening in a Moment of Silence. Lee contemplates whether to make a move. Liz is looking cuter by the second, adjusting her hair in her restaurant uniform, wearing a tight pair of khakis with white tennis shoes and a matching polo shirt, which she now wears with all three buttons undone. Lee perceives this as a slut signal given the hour of the night, and wonders whether Liz knows the mozzarella ropes.

What does Lee say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)