More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adderly adderly

What should Eddie do?

Get Out From Bed and Go

Eddie Michaels gave another sigh before lazily picked himself out of his temptingly cozy bed and worked his way to the bathroom.

About 45 minutes later, Eddie Michaels found himself parked in front of Rebekah’s house fashionably late. He got out of his car without any fiber of urgency in his body, even though he was almost half-an-hour late. He closed the door of his silver Lexus and locking it in the process. He stared emotionless at his own reflection through the tinted windows of his favorite toy. He was wearing a black Manchester United windbreaker to protect himself from the cold winter weather along with a pair of worn denim jeans and a pair of Nike sneakers to match his windbreaker.

He stared at his clear, luminous skin. His brown hair was long and silky straight, falling on both sides of his head magnificently as he lowered his Oakley brown-tint glasses. He was looking striking as usual, but his gorgeous exterior couldn’t hide the ugliness that is his pain inside of him. Even with a very good look to boost one’s ego, Eddie Michaels still couldn’t crack a smile. His gloomy expression says it all, as his smile was no longer to be found. “My smile went away the moment Natalie said ‘goodbye’!” thought a devastated Eddie Michaels.

It's not too late to change his mind and stay at home.

Go or Stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)