More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shotgn shotgn

Where do you go?

Get Home as usual (Innocent GF)

Ellie informed you she would join you at dinner with your mom but she couldn't go right away stating that she had club work to do.

After school you say your temporary goodbyes to her, exchanging a quick kiss before you leave her to her work and head home.

Your mom sat you down right away on the couch "John I was hoping to get to talk to you before Ellie shows up" She was looking a bit nervous but as sits down next to you on the couch you are conscious of the fact that her hand is placed on your thigh. This causes your eyes to lock on to her breasts which as usual weren't contained by a bra, Her chuckle brings your eyes to her face showing she knew exactly what you were just looking at. "You can look all you want, just listen to what I have to say" She gives your thigh a gentle squeeze before she shifts a bit causing her shirt to stain against her large breasts.

You gladly took her offer to stare at her all you want, but you are brought back to her face at what she says "I want your help, with Ellie." There's a slight pause when she realizes that you don't know "Uhh right. Well, I have a disease called, The Condition. What it does is when the person with the condition is around girls their sexual desire builds up." You nod indicating you heard her so she continues "Eventually it will build up and they can only be relieved by a girl." She sighs, now you understand what she meant.

"That brings us to why I need your help with Ellie, since you are dating I was hoping you would be all right with me and her." You tried to hide how the thought of your mom and your Girlfriend engaging in lesbian sex effected you, but her hand was on your thigh and her smirk showed she 100% knows. "Well before that we need to convince her to agree to it. That is why I wanted to talk with you before she showed up." There was no doubt that you were going to agree, it was to help your mom and it being your Girlfriend was giving you quite the excitement.

"There's one more thing that you should know about" Her hand releases your thigh, and you watch as he places it to her own thigh. Your mom was wearing a skirt she usually doesn't wear skirts, you gulp as her hand grips the skirt and starts to slide it upwards. She pauses and says "You know you can at least be polite about your staring you know?"

You tear your eyes away with a embarrassed expression, your mom just gives you another teasing smile. "I'm just teasing... I give you permission to look up my skirt for once" She winks at you as you go back to watching her hand slowly move her skirt up. Just before you get eyes on the gold she pauses and says "It isn't known if one causes the other but everyone with the condition has one" She pulls back her skirt all the way, her panties were a dark blue but they were pushed to the side by a large soft 8 inch cock and comparatively large pair of nuts.

You were shocked, you've been checking out your mom for a while and never noticed any sign of that. "What-" You were too stunned by the news to make any response.

Your mom took the initiative "Yes, it's real you can touch it to make sure" This time she waits until you reply

You could only think of one question "You had... this.. your entire life?" When she nods you instantly ask another "Have you... used it?"

It seems she was excited by some memory because the cock starts to grow "Ah Yes, Back in the college dorm I used it a lot on almost every girl there." She continues to explain the times she used her cock and when it was fully hard at 14 inches she says "But with my condition you should know I would have had to use it at some point" She grins at you, she was right you were just still in disbelief at it. "Since you still don't believe it go ahead and touch it, don't worry it wont hurt. At least not you" She winks at you, she was right though you were having trouble believing that she had a cock.

You couldn't help yourself and decided to grab it it would help with your belief. You reach out with a hand and grab the shaft, you were amazed that you couldn't get your fingers to wrap around her girth completely. It was warm in your hand it also felt incredibly hard like as if you grabbed a wooden pole but it was also soft the skin was smooth. You move your hand to the tip and grip it there, it was squishy there when you gave it a gentle squeeze easily deforming in your hand.

You realized what you were doing when you felt her precum all over your hand. Looking up at your mom she was watching you her shirt was pulled up and her hands were squeezing her own breasts.

Realizing you wouldn't like it if someone started with you and stopped halfway you grip it with your hand and stare at her uncovered breasts as you use your hand to get her off. Your mom smiles gently at you as she stops fondling her breasts, she then pulls your hand off her "Well, now that you believe we can go back to the topic hand. I know you were just being considerate but the condition makes me produce a lot of cum and we won't have the time to clean it up"

That's when you remember why she was letting you touch her cock. She wanted to fuck your Girlfriend with it you imagined them engaging in lesbian sex earlier but now your imagination had your mom between your Girlfriends legs.

You idly think about she got your agreement before she told you about her cock but that didn't bother you that much. You wanted to help your mom with her condition and the thought of her using the massive cock on Ellie was really exciting.

(A/N: Help your mom with her condition by corrupting your Girlfriend for her!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)