More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nyctelios nyctelios

Does Adam go in or get his father?

Get His Father.

Adam not know what the hell is going on he runs down stairs, bursting into his father's office

"Adam, what the hell is wrong with you." His father said with a very pissed off look on face.

"Dad, come quick there is something wrong up stairs." Adam replied but before his father had a chance to say anything Adam left quickly.

Adam was decent son, never getting into trouble, so his father could not figure what had gotten into him. He thought maybe the stress of college had final caught up to him or he might be on . Either way he decided to follow Adam just to make sure he is ok. Making his way up the stairs, Adam's dad saw Adam next to his parent door.

"Adam, are you on ?" he said as he walk down the hall to Adam.

"No dad there is something going on in your bed room" and as he said that, Adam opened the door. They both looked into the room. An empty room besides the typical bedroom furniture.

Slightly mad but also slightly worried Adam's dad asked him if he was feeling alright.

"I swear I heard and saw something under your covers." Adam said

"Well as you can see there in nothing there." His father replied as he removed the covers. "Look I got work to do and maybe you should rest some more." he added as Adam's dad closed the door and made his way back down stairs.

Adam took his dad's advice and took nap though he could not shake what he that he saw as well as heard. When Adam woke it was just a bit in the afternoon. He checked his run and saw he missed a call along with a check. His friends tried to reach him but since they could not they just went without him to the beach. Pissed about this Adam made his way to the kitchen to grab something to eat but not before he swung his parents bedroom door open to make sure everything was normal.

With a sandwich in hand Adam made his way to the living in hopes to caught a game on t.v.. but as he passed he father's office he heard something

"Join us..Join us...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please us...we need you...we want you (more moaning)"

Thoughts ran through Adam's head as he once again heard the voice.

"Join us..Join us...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please us...we need you...we want you (more moaning)"

Adam set sandwich on a nearby table as he opened the door to tell his dad that his t.v. is loud. As he open the door, a strong smell filled Adam's lungs. At the same time he saw that his father chair was facing away from him. Not realizing it, Adam entered the room as he again heard the voice.

"Join me..Join me...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...please me...I need you...I want you (more moaning)"

Adam waked to the side of his father's chair where he saw his father's hand wrapped around his massive cock. His father gently grabbed Adam's wrist and slow pulled him down to his knees as he repeated.

"Join me...Join me...you know you want...you know you need to (moaning followed)...pleasure me...I need you...I want you (more moaning)"

Consumed by the lust aroma in the air Adam did not resist as he gave himself to his father.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)