More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LunarEmbrace LunarEmbrace

What do you do?

Get "Self-defense" Help

You wake up at 10, at a similar time to Alex. You have all day for your plan. You figure Alex loves you enough to take a few hits, as long as you can convince him it's for a good cause.

You jump out of bed, full of energy for what you're about to do. You put on matching pink shorts and a sports bra. Then it's time to wait.

You don't want to just barge in on Alex. If he suspects that you're up to something, he'll be less likely to agree. Instead, you hold out downstairs. You figure Alex will come at some point in the next hour to eat, so you make breakfast.

You make scrambled eggs, enough for both of you. While cooking, Alex walks in on you. You'll play it low for now.

"Good morning stepbro!" you say cheerfully while finishing up.

"Good morning Lucy," he says, with a little less enthusiasm than you have.

You get out plates and utensils. After serving, you begin to eat quickly so that you can finish up before him. Then, it's time to start with the plan.

"Soooo stepbro, can you help me with something? I think it's really important." You hope he can't notice the insincerity in your tone.

"What is it Lucy?" he replies simply.

"Welll, lately I've wanted to start jogging. But I just don't feel safe out there by myself!"

"Do you want me to come with you?" he responds, oblivious to your idea.

"No. I don't want to have to rely on anyone to feel safe." You try to move towards your goal.

"So how can I help you then?" He really does want to help you.

"I was thinking you could teach me self defense!" You get more excited than you should over this topic.

"What am I supposed to teach you?" He isn't opposed to the idea, but he's unsure how it will play out.

"I just wanna know how to deal with a guy who's stronger than me. I figured you could help since you're stronger, and that's what big brothers are for."

"Okay, sure." He seems mostly on board out of love for you.

"Really?" You are already thinking of how you will hit him.

Both of you are done eating, so you move over to the living room. You clear out a space large enough on the floor so that there is plenty of room to move around.

You think of a situation where a hit to the nuts seems appropriate. It doesn't take long for you to come up with one.

"So stepbro, what if I'm outside and some creep comes up and gropes me? Or tries to grab onto me? How am I supposed to win when he's stronger than me?"
You think any second he's going to suggest it, and get ready to move on.

"Well, you need to make use of his weak spots." You try to hide your face lighting up as he says this.

"Like the balls?" you blurt out.

"Yeah.. among others," he says, uncomfortably.

"But how am I supposed to do that if I've never done it before! I think I need to practice." You stare at Alex with a grin, but he does not return it to you.

"Do you REALLY need to practice on me?" He did not seem very pleased.

"Don't you love your stepsister enough to let me? I really want to feel confident" You try to guilt him into letting you, and it works.

"Fine. What do you want to start with?"

What will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)