More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LunarEmbrace LunarEmbrace

What will it be?

The Squeeze

You decide you want to squeeze his balls, so you will try to lead him towards that.

"What about if I can't use my legs, like if there's no room?"

"Well then you can grab the groin." He is already imagining the pain he is about to experience.

"Are you sure that will work stepbro?"

"Not really, I've never even been hit there before."

"There's only one way to find out then!" You jump towards Alex close enough that you can't take one step forward.

With a smile, you command Alex, "Alright stepbro, do something I would need to respond to."

"Are you sure I need to?"

"Yeah, I need to be sure it works!"

"Alright, but don't blame me for this."

"I won't stepbro."

After a second, he moves. He holds up his hands, and surges them forward towards you. They impact your D-cup breasts, and he continues to grope you, moving his hands around to feel you.

"PERVERT!" you scream, as loud and high as you can, piercing his ears. In a split second, you slam your right hand against his balls. With all the strength you can generate, you squeeze them, as if you're going to burst them open.

After only a second, Alex releases his hands. But that doesn't stop you.

"Can't you stop now Lucy? He is already ****.

"Why did you actually grope me?"

"I thought you wanted it to be realistic," He can barely talk due to his pain.

"Fine, then I'll be realistic too." You start pulling and twisting his nuts. After only a few more seconds, he can't stand it.

"You're seriously going to break them, please just stop," he begs, running out of breath.

"Nope!" You can only laugh at his pain.

In a final attempt, he tries to pry your hand off of him. But so much of his strength has been sucked out of him. Even though you're a weak girl, your left hand alone can hold him off.

He falls to the ground, breaking your grip. He is on his back with his legs extending behind you.

"I guess a creep wouldn't be able to pursue me at this point," you remark. He clearly hears you, but is too occupied with his agony. You try again.

"Thank you so much for your sacrifice stepbro. Even if you can't have kids, I think I can defend myself now."

He just moans, communicating nothing new. Then you realize something.

If you could overpower him with just your left hand, there is no need to give a reason to hit his nuts. You can just do it as you please. So you will.

"Well, I guess I should make sure I am definitely not getting followed!" His eyes are shut, and he doesn't seem to understand what will happen.

Before he can, you act. You pick up his legs from your sides and hold them up. That same second, you lift up your right leg. You stomp down with your leg right where you know his sensitive orbs are.

His arms reach for your foot, but it doesn't matter. You pull up on his legs while pressing down the ball of your foot onto both of his balls. You push in your toes, feeling the top of his testicles.

In only a few seconds, he throws up. But this doesn't discourage you. It only makes you laugh.

"This seems super effective," you say, inconsiderate to whether Alex cares. "I'll do this to every creep I meet." You giggle again thinking about how good it feels to have power over guys.

After a few minutes, it gets boring. He had thrown up a few times, but was just laying in it. You can tell he lost consciousness a long time ago, but weren't really paying enough attention to know when. After shifting your weight up to his balls one last time, you abandon him.

You sit down and watch a movie waiting for him to awake, deciding you would figure out what to do with him later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)