More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by purrcosa purrcosa

Now choose a protagonist...

Geronimo, the Omen

Geronimo is a recently turned 23 year-old going by he/him. Though everyone and himself knows that he's been interested in femininity and queer spaces since childhood, so he didn't mind a they/them approach. He's lucky enough to be blessed with a cute face, attracting girls all his tween to adult life. He had his playboy phase, but since they graduated, he kind of regrets it and seeks serious foundations; work, bringing money and all that.

As a younger man, Geronimo learnt the skill of charisma and/or seduction, for lack of a better word, but he was the "lewd" and (bi)curious kid randomly moaning and 'kissing' other boys in the back of the class. He learned it to cover his academic disadvantage in middle school, but well! Fortunately he makes it up again to a fairly decent student in senior high. To this day, he still cringes over it.

His appearance is just normal at a fast glance. But observe harder and they're a find indeed. His skin is a reddish, pinkish tone; even rarer than the olives in Rocky's city. A lot of his physical features are reminiscent of a raven, or a crow. Short straight jet black hair, reflecting ashy-silvery gleams instead of brown. His voice is warm, static and croaky. Even when someone dislikes him, they would admit he has a playful and charming presence.

The anime scene has been rising again in the recent years, and Geronimo, though he's been a geek since around 8th grade, has never felt more free. By some consideration they decide to try becoming a cosplayer this year. They mean, they have the face. Male cosplayers are uncommon too. In a few months' time, he already gathered two hundreds of followers and growing. He's enjoying his life with his gang(s), until he met his ex-classmates again Rocky and later Indira, her telling him of Rocky's lore on how he became a major in the convention scene and how he will always see Rocky again in nearly all future events. Not long after, one of his best friends and his biological father died - the latter he kind of jinxed to her by saying "I have no dad!" from divorce, the former 'predicted' from an early cosplay days' banter.

Though Geronimo never heard from her again now, she still haunts the back of his mind, particularly on how she creeps him out, but their mannerisms match like siblings even when they barely knew each other and were separated for nearly a decade.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)