More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by roleplaygirl84 roleplaygirl84

Now its time to learn more about the team...

German Nadja

https://ibb.co/J7sMkC6

Ah, the next day arrives, and Dr. Pavel finds himself surrounded by a plethora of women eager for the job. Among them is Nadja, a charmingly busty beauty from Berlin, Germany. However, a language barrier quickly becomes apparent as their at-tempts at communication take a hilariously sexy turn.

Dr. Pavel tries his best to initiate the job interview, but Nadja's broken English makes it quite a comical affair. He asks, "So, Nadja, tell me about your previous experience in nursing."

Nadja, with a perplexed expression, responds, "Uh, sorry, my English is not very good. I have... uh... große Brüste. Very big, you know?"

Dr. Pavel chuckles, realizing the miscommunication. "Yes, Nadja, I can see that you have...big assets. But can you tell me about your nursing skills?"

Nadja blushes, her thick accent adding to the charm. "Uh, yes, skills... I am very good at... uhm... making people feel... how you say... aroused? No, no... I mean comfortable! Yes, comfortable!"

Dr. Pavel raises an eyebrow, trying to maintain his professionalism amidst the hu-morous situation. "Right, Nadja. It's important for patients to feel comfortable. Can you elaborate on how you achieve that?"

Nadja, slightly flustered, tries her best to explain. "Well, uh, I give... uh... massages with my große Brüste. Very soothing, you know? Like...boobs of happiness!"

Dr. Pavel stifles a laugh, realizing that the conversation is veering into unexpected territory. "Nadja, while your... unique approach is interesting, we should focus on tra-ditional nursing techniques. Can you administer medication?"

Nadja ponders for a moment, struggling to find the right words. Finally, she exclaims, "Ah, yes! I give... how you say... sexy injections! Patients always feel better after!"

Dr. Pavel can't help but burst into laughter at Nadja's unintentional innuendos. He realizes that communication might be a challenge, but her energy and enthusiasm bring a refreshing dynamic to the interview.

With a smile, Dr. Pavel says, "Nadja, while we might have some language barriers, your spirit and... unique approach make you an interesting candidate. We'll find a way to overcome the communication challenges."

Nadja beams with delight, not fully understanding the intricacies of the conversation but sensing that she has made a positive impression. She eagerly awaits the next steps, ready to embrace her own brand of nursing care.

Dr. Pavel, intrigued by Nadja's charming personality and buxom figure, decides to take a closer look at her assets. With a playful smile, he gestures for her to step for-ward.

"Okay, Nadja," he says, "let's take some measurements. Please stand straight, and I'll measure your bust."

Nadja giggles nervously, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. She stands as straight as she can, pushing her ample bosom forward, causing her soft pillows to bounce gently.

Dr. Pavel wraps a measuring tape around Nadja's chest, his hands brushing against her smooth skin. As he takes the measurements, Nadja's broken English and the lan-guage barrier continue to create a humorous yet tantalizing atmosphere.

"Thirty-eight... uh... H?" Dr. Pavel says, trying to confirm the size. "Your... uh... große Brüste... they are impressive."

Nadja blushes, her accent thickening as she responds, "Ja, they are sehr big! Like... pillows, you know? Soft and... how you say... bouncy!"

Dr. Pavel can't help but appreciate the view in front of him. Her large, pillowy breasts, topped with luscious areolas, are truly a sight to behold. His professional demeanor momentarily falters as he finds himself captivated by their beauty.

"Very... uh... beautiful," he finally manages to say, a hint of desire in his voice. "Your... uh... große Brüste, they are... uh... captivating."

Nadja giggles, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Oh, danke! I am happy you like them. They are my... uhm... secret weapons, you know? They bring comfort and... pleasure."

Dr. Pavel's gaze lingers on Nadja's enticing cleavage, the sight of her large breasts nestled between her arms. The language barrier only heightens the allure of the mo-ment, adding a layer of seductive mystery.

With a mischievous grin, Dr. Pavel says, "Nadja, I must admit, your... große Brüste, they have caught my attention. They are... uh... intriguing. Perhaps we can find a way to... explore their therapeutic benefits."

Nadja's eyes widen in surprise, her broken English failing to fully comprehend his suggestive words. She simply responds with a playful smile, "Ja, I bring... uh... comfort and pleasure with my große Brüste. Patients always leave... satisfied."

Dr. Pavel, sensing the delightful confusion, decides to continue the playful banter. "Well, Nadja, if you're hired, we'll need to conduct further... uh... research. I'm sure you can handle the... uh... responsibilities."

Nadja's cheeks flush with a mixture of innocence and tantalizing curiosity. She nods, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Ja, I am ready to... uh... handle everything. Pa-tients will love my große Brüste!"

The interview, while unconventional, ends on a light and seductive note, leaving both Dr. Pavel and Nadja eager to explore the potential of her voluptuous assets in the world of nursing.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)