More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hi101 Hi101

Who will you use today

Georgia

You select from the menu in your hand Georgia.

Age: 22

Hair: brunette

Tits: double D nipples pierced and held by a golden chain

Pussy: tight and shaven

Ass: large ass and ass hole is plugged to keep alert.

your is brought to your room, Georgia is wearing nothing but her "accessories" she stands in front of you with her legs spread and hands on her head in full display for you.

you look her up and down shes stands completely still allowing you to visually inspect the merchandise. you reach behind her with your hand on her ass giving her large round ass a good squeeze as you reach lower and between her legs. this was kept plugged to keep her alert as a form of punishment for not pleasing her last guest.

you give her plug a good tug to check that she can still feel it invading her ass hole. she slightly moans out giving you the confirmation that she is regretting her infraction. "theirs a bad girl maybe if you can satisfy me today ill reward your tight cunt" you wispier in her ear as you continue fondling between her legs slowly fingering her cunt hole. "now how will you be used today " you think out loud to her still fingering the whimpering .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)